• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't trust that Lenovo line. It's hunky dory if you get a good model, but their customer service is based in China and pretty terrible to work with if you have a problem. I hear horror stories.

If you're dead set on 1080p, the ROG or a refurb Mac Pro is what I recommend. When I bought my laptop I settled on 900p, since it was way easier to find that resolution and 720p sucks.

I have a link to the Mac Pro refurb I recommend, but Apple's site just went down. So... Yeah.

Hahaha that moment in EW, the silence and Pat's character movements made that all come together so perfectly.
I swear people in the comments are gonna keep calling him DSP. That one funny thing that was perfect. He didn't have to put that in. I wonder if that was why he asked us today if he really was that bad.

Don't trust that Lenovo line. It's hunky dory if you get a good model, but their customer service is based in China and pretty terrible to work with if you have a problem. I hear horror stories.

If you're dead set on 1080p, the ROG or a refurb Mac Pro is what I recommend. When I bought my laptop I settled on 900p, since it was way easier to find that resolution and 720p sucks.

I have a link to the Mac Pro refurb I recommend, but Apple's site just went down. So... Yeah.

I see. I think if its between the Pro and the ROG, I'll just go with the ROG instead.

Xiraiya

Find rare shadow in Tartarus
Get shuffle cards
See Rank 5 Clover card show up
"Yeah huge EXP increase!"

Rare monsters give 0 EXP.

Well, I don't know, but screw you Persona 3.

I swear people in the comments are gonna keep calling him DSP. That one funny thing that was perfect. He didn't have to put that in. I wonder if that was why he asked us today if he really was that bad.
I was probably gonna lose it if he went through the rest of the LP thinking he couldn't disarm those tripwires, but he admitted the mistake later on.

I can still appreciate the LP for what it is considering that they at least acknowledge their own mistakes in figuring out what to do. Honestly, the people in the youtube comments don't fucking matter, especially after this if they ignore them admitting they fucked up in the same goddamn episode that the fuck up happened.

360pages

I just watched everything wrong with Transformers Age of Extinction. And there was a big difference. He actually sounds genuinely angry about the movie, usually even with bad movies it's more jokey, but he sounded really pissed off...

sjay1994

I just watched everything wrong with Transformers Age of Extinction. And there was a big difference. He actually sounds genuinely angry about the movie, usually even with bad movies it's more jokey, but he sounded really pissed off...

I watched that movie and didn't pay anything for it....

I was also pissed off.

sjay1994

-_-

I don't like the comparison to DSP.
Pat doesn't have a hate boner for Hideo Kojima.

It was just a joke.

I love the best friends. Even when they complain, they do have a reason for it and aren't completely oblivious.

I mean, the game isn't very clear on how you deal with situations.

ultimax

I think people gotta actually watch a DSP video so they can realize how much of an insult that really is. Its not a term that should be used lightly

sjay1994

Since tomorrow is the day of reckoning for you Americans.... Ubi might have something with the division. A disease spreads like wildfire on black friday because people keep exchanging bills and money.

But, they will probably fuck it up.

sjay1994

*google DSP evil within*

As long as pat doesn't drag the LP to 90 parts, he's not at DSP level :p

This is why I have an extension to turn off youtube comments. Ever since the dipshits running it decided it was a brilliant idea to make the comments with the most replies the top ones, when its always when people shit talk or say something stupid which are elevated there.

What a stupid fucking system

I think people gotta actually watch a DSP video so they can realize how much of an insult that really is. Its not a term that should be used lightly

Better yet:

Spend a day as DSP

It was just a joke.

I love the best friends. Even when they complain, they do have a reason for it and aren't completely oblivious.

I mean, the game isn't very clear on how you deal with situations.

People don't like DSP for good reasons. His persona is punchable and he is an obnoxious personality.

This is why I have an extension to turn off youtube comments. Ever since the dipshits running it decided it was a brilliant idea to make the comments with the most replies the top ones, when its always when people shit talk or say something stupid which are elevated there.

What a stupid fucking system

Agreed. Thumbs up system FTW

So Binary Domain is pretty good. I like Shooting robuts more than normal dudes, feels more satisfying to me
Yo, how about those characters, man?

2241555-binary_domain_3.jpg

"That was SWEET!!!"

Huh I think Sonic CD may have gotten my niece into anime maybe...she told me to shut up while sonic boom was playing after I took LBP off and showed her sonic cd instead. Shes doing ok, shes at the 3rd act of the second zone without getting a game over.

sjay1994

Huh I think Sonic CD may have gotten my niece into anime maybe...she told me to shut up while sonic boom was playing after I took LBP off and showed her sonic cd instead. Shes doing ok, shes at the 3rd act of the second zone without getting a game over.

Thats a nice idea for discussion.

What made people start watching those chinese cartoons?

Despite the shit they get.... 4Kids is the reason I did start watching anime. This is probably the only thing I know about one piece

"There once was pirate named Gold Roger, whowas the King of the Pirates.
He had fame, power and wealth beyond your wildest dreams.
Before they hung him from the gallows, these were the last words he said.
"My tresure's up for the taking, but you'll have to find it first. I left everything I own in One Piece.
Ever since, pirates from around set out in search of One Piece, the tresure that will make their dreams come true."
Yo!
Ya-yo Ya yo!
Dreamin', don't give it up Luffy.
Dreamin', don't give it up Zolo.
Dreamin', don't give it up Nami!
Dreamin', don't gi-give it up give it up give it up give it up give it-no!
Here's how the story goes we find out, about a treasure in the Grand Line there's no doubt.
The pirates whose eyes on it he'll sing "I'm the King of the Pirates, I'm goin' to be King!"
Ya-yo Ya-yo Ya-yo, uh-oh.
His name is Luffy (that's Monkey D. Luffy)
Goin' to be king of the pirates.
He's made of rubber (How did that happen)
Yo-ho-ho, he took a bite of gum-gum
Ya-yo Ya yo
His name Zolo, he's like a samarai.
And a l.a.d.y, Nami's not shy.
Usopps doing that moksman,Sangis cooking,Choppers doctoring
Ya-yo Ya-yo Ya-yo, uh-oh
Set sail for One Piece, it's the name of the treasure
In the Grand Line.
Ya-yo, Ya-yo set sail for One Piece!

Thats a nice idea for discussion.

What made people start watching those chinese cartoons?

Despite the shit they get.... 4Kids is the reason I did start watching anime. This is probably the only thing I know about one piece
Dragon Ball Z made me interested and Naruto got me fully invested.

sjay1994

Dragon Ball Z made me interested and Naruto got me fully invested.

Thats true. I was a casual watcher of dubbed anime like Yugioh and Shaman King. I would sometimes see stuff like Ghost in the Shell SAC, Full Metal Alchemist and Gundam Seed and went "yeah this shits too complex for me" as a kid, since they were on pretty late at night.

Naruto is probably the most committed I was.... then I stopped caring around shippuden because of all the fucking filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom