• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Dat Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, and Knights of the Zodiac. Then Adult Swim had Yu Yu Hakusho and Ruroni Kenshin. DBZ Spanish dub with my parents was fun too.
YuYu and Kenshin were both on regular Toonami as well. Fucking great stuff.

And you can't forget Tenchi Muyo. Especially because of this fucking promo.

.... I just realized I have never seen Akira.
Just read it instead, story in the film just pales in comparison to the manga.

croten

Don't forget their hilariously bad censorship

Download_(25).jpeg

ee0.jpg

360pages

I always wanted to write something like Kill La Kill. I really enjoyed it despite its flaws. I honestly do think I need to go full ham with my writing though to achieve that.

Oh god he actually did do an Evil Within run...

The abridged "how you don't play" version is still almost 4 hours long.

Pat, don't worry. You didn't try to make a zombie run into a fire for at least ten minutes.

the absolute hypest. i just didn't want to spoil anything for those who haven't seen it

and if you haven't seen death note wtf are you doing

Death Note is the perfect gateway anime. Great english or Japanese voice acting, great plot though it can get a little shaky as it keeps going, no fanservice or usual anime stereotypes that can turn people away from the show or medium. I can't think of a better one.

ultimax

Oh god he actually did do an Evil Within run...

The abridged "how you don't play" version is still almost 4 hours long.

Pat, don't worry. You didn't try to make a zombie run into a fire for at least ten minutes.

those "this is how you dont plays" are addicting to watch. its hilarious seeing how bad someone can be at games

Xux

I got kinda turned off from dubs after I watched this.
Huh, that looks pretty good. I should invest in a subscription to one of these animu services.
Don't mean to port beg but
I wish Crunchyroll was on Wii U.
Otherwise, I have to use my Wii U Gamepad to change the input to my PS3.

Huh, that looks pretty good. I should invest in a subscription to one of these animu services.
Don't mean to port beg but
I wish Crunchyroll was on Wii U.
Otherwise, I have to use my Wii U Gamepad to change the input to my PS3.
When I went to my local con in June, they said they wanted to port Crunchyroll to the 3DS... It still didn't happen, so I don't think they will anytime soon.

Hey just getting around to finishing the TEW video for today, Pat continuing to admit when he has learned something. Goodness, it's like he's a decent person!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom