• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer Y

Just got some KI in. I'm getting better, can actually win legit matches now and then.

Even had someone quit as I was about to beat them. That was the highlight of my evening.

360pages

Forget it, I am doing a super none serious action story. Compared to my other work that focuses on world building and areas, this one is going to be really action heavy.

I'm not going to be here tomorrow since I have a 12 hour shift. So if anyone is interested in the story just say and I'll give you a link to the first three chapters.

Nice, my PS4 just shipped a few hours ago.

Now to play the waiting game...and contemplate maybe getting more PS4 games in preparation...

I want my PS4 so fucking bad, oh my god, I didn't know the thirst would be this real.

That guy is a very good VA then. I gotta watch more dubs then I guess.

Yes. Yes you do.

No. No you don't.

Had a great thanksgiving, aside from getting lost and driving around Eugene for 4 hours. (That's not a joke, it was literally 4 hours of driving around lost and it broke me, deep inside I left a large part of myself in that car.) My brothers and I are trying to coordinate our local 8-Man Smash play, so Christmas should be fucking great.

No. No you don't.

Had a great thanksgiving, aside from getting lost and driving around Eugene for 4 hours. (That's not a joke, it was literally 4 hours of driving around lost and it broke me, deep inside I left a large part of myself in that car.) My brothers and I are trying to coordinate our local 8-Man Smash play, so Christmas should be fucking great.

Never play on the Great Cave Offensive without high frequency items. Even when playing 8-Man. You need the bullshit of items to counteract the bullshit of that stage.

Late replies but oh well
Thats a nice idea for discussion.

What made people start watching those chinese cartoons?

Despite the shit they get.... 4Kids is the reason I did start watching anime. This is probably the only thing I know about one piece
DragonBall Z and Inuyasha on YTV in the Canadas got me in in the first place but I fell off during the time when 4 kids dominated everything. Watching abridged series that I knew of eventually lead me to CodeMENT and I was so struck by it's genius that I had to watch the source material and it (Code Geass) ended up bringing me back.
I got kinda turned off from dubs after I watched this.

Wow, That was so awful I actually want to watch it to see how they fuck everyone else up. English Mikorin monologues are going to be the best worst thing ever

No. No you don't.

I'm sorry senpai... I'll git gud taste some day...

Hopefully Christmas will be a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom