• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSP: I don't know where the save room (TEW) is because I lost my bearings because there's no map!

dgbg.gif

Why are you torturing yourself with that?

Straight up, I don't know.

Like Pat and the guy from Retsutalk hit every nail on the head when it comes to DSP. It can't be an act but you want to believe it is. You want to watch to see when he breaks the illusion, or you want to watch because it's a train, plane, and 50 tractor trailer accident converging on the biggest ego that's ever existed.

Because he secretly likes how it feels

Nah. Pain play isn't my thing.

Just bought Transistor from the PSN Black Friday sale. With that, BOI Rebirth, and the GG Xrd demo, I am all set for when my PS4 arrives next week.

That's all the spending I'm doing this weekend.

Alfebit

Banned
Its a bit odd to say "its finally over" about a top 10.

But it could totally be the top 10. The best friends work in mysterious ways.

If it is the top 10s it could be referring to all the editing and such being over and all that's needed is to upload them.

Its a bit odd to say "its finally over" about a top 10.

But it could totally be the top 10. The best friends work in mysterious ways.

I don't think it's weird. The part that was taking so long was probably editing, so saying that it's finally over could refer to the hassle of getting those videos done.

I edited a couple of those personally and a few for some of the sites I worked for and it's a goddamn hassle capturing and editing all the shit you want in there.

The Evil Within - It's really amazing how much they better play a section a second time around. I mean that sounds very capt. obvious but somehow for this game when you play it a second time you seem to notice a heck of a lot more than you did the first time through (And I don't just mean from checking online) ^_^;It's just like RE4.

The Evil Within - It's really amazing how much they better play a section a second time around. I mean that sounds very capt. obvious but somehow for this game when you play it a second time you seem to notice a heck of a lot more than you did the first time through (And I don't just mean from checking online) ^_^;It's just like RE4.

It's more like it's just like how Shinji Mikami makes his games.

Liam is right when he says it's better on NG+, but even playing regular new game a second time still makes a huge difference. It sure did for me.

Game's pretty great, warts and all.

It's more like it's just like how Shinji Mikami makes his games.

Liam is right when he says it's better on NG+, but even playing regular new game a second time still makes a huge difference. It sure did for me.

Game's pretty great, warts and all.

Yeah, did you guys know that for the two headed monsters, you can just blow up the 'demonic' head without needing to kill both? Or in that room where you can use the big trap in the center of it to kill them, you could just shoot the lever from across the pit without needing to run back?

Cause I sure as hell didn't the first time @_@ Even though there were mechanics that teaches you to do that to that specific contraption lol

ultimax

So I just noticed that there's a giant bombcast thread in the gaming section

But the friend cast one gets locked?

Someone explain this to me

So Zen is against it? You should make him use a nonlewd avatar, though that might kill him.
I think you mean Lelouche, god knows what would happen to him if that happened.

Yeah, did you guys know that for the two headed monsters, you can just blow up the 'demonic' head without needing to kill both? Or in that room where you can use the big trap in the center of it to kill them, you could just shoot the lever from across the pit without needing to run back?

Cause I sure as hell didn't the first time @_@
The shooting levers I did not, but the trick with the two headed monsters I figured out quickly. It's much more resilient than the human side.

Also, they pointed out the pulsating fleshy part in their gut...there's a thing about that which totally scared the shit out of me...further reinforces that it's best to leave no bodies.

Squishy3

They probably miraculously found the rest of the mailbag footage and finished editing and uploading it. BELIEVE

or all the mail just finally finished coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom