• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the director of Death Note and Attack on Titan and the writer/creator of Code Geass are teaming up on a new anime coming out next year. Pretty crazy.

ultimax

Wow, the director of Death Note and Attack on Titan and the writer of Code Geass are teaming up on a new anime coming out next year. Pretty crazy.
EhXZyer.gif

I'm back. Had some fun with my friends, drank, played some super cereal Smash Bros, and watched a cheesy movie that got awesome. How was your Thanksgiving?

Also, fuck Wild Turkey. Shit's gross.

I'm back. Had some fun with my friends, drank, played some super cereal Smash Bros, and watched a cheesy movie that got awesome. How was your Thanksgiving?

Also, fuck Wild Turkey. Shit's gross.
Me and my cousin are house sitting for a relative. He showed me some shitty anime, and now duck dynasty is on TV while he plays an Avatar:TLA RPG Beatemup on OG Xbox.

An interesting Thanksgiving.

Me and my cousin are house sitting for a relative. He showed me some shitty anime, and now duck dynasty is on TV while he plays an Avatar:TLA RPG Beatemup on OG Xbox.

An interesting Thanksgiving.
Did you catch the name of the anime?
I didn't know yesterday was old news.
It was 6am eastern yesterday. I'm pretty sure someone probably made a GAF topic about it.
My opinion of Aldnoah made a 180 at the conclusion of part 1 and it's one of the few animes coming in January that I'm looking forward to
Maybe I'll continue watching it if they get back Gen.

Did you catch the name of the anime?

It was 6am eastern yesterday. I'm pretty sure someone probably made a GAF topic about it.

Maybe I'll continue watching it if they get back Gen.

Tried searching for it up in OT and it doesn't look like anyone has. Looked up the english name, japanese name, and araki and attack on titan and got nothing.

Ah well, I'm way too tired to make a thread anyway.

Tried searching for it up in OT and it doesn't look like anyone has. Looked up the english name, japanese name, and araki and attack on titan and got nothing.

Ah well, I'm way too tired to make a thread anyway.
Apparently it doesn't look good for it. That exact team made Guilty Crown. I heard it was pretty disappointing apparently.

I really like this new Neo-Woolie now that he's gotten way better. You weren't kidding about the difference on the podcast. These have been some of my favorite episodes recently.

I'm so proud of Woolie. He's grown up in front of our eyes from face fucking things and refusing to drop his shield to dual wielding a great sword and murdering everyone with it.

Apparently it doesn't look too good for it. That exact team made Guilty Crown. I heard it was pretty disappointing apparently.

Nope, its the animation studio that did AoT. Araki directed Guilty Crown (which honestly wasn't as bad as people make it seem), but he also did HotD, Death Note and Attack on Titan. He also worked on a lot of Aoi Bungaku and Black Lagoon which are both really good.

Nope, its the animation studio that did AoT. Araki directed Guilty Crown (which honestly wasn't as bad as people make it seem), but he also did HotD, Death Note and Attack on Titan. He also worked on a lot of Aoi Bungaku and Black Lagoon which are both really good.
As much as I love the idea. I'm still mad at anime for our summer season.

So much promised, yet nothing was delivered. I have reasons on why I'm so cynical on this shit.

I haven't watched new anime since.

The last time there was a team like that, Guilty Crown was the result, so...

No.....the last time there was a team like this, it was Attack on Titan that was the result. The anime studio and the director both did Attack on Titan and the creator/writer is from Code Geass. I have no clue where people are getting that this is basically guilty crown from. Other than the director there's absolutely no correlation. Production IG did the animation for guilty crown and the writer wasn't the same guy?

So much promised, yet nothing was delivered. I have reasons on why I'm so cynical on this shit.

I'm not saying its gonna be good or bad, I'm just saying it sounds really interesting to keep an eye out for.

Wow, the director of Death Note and Attack on Titan and the writer/creator of Code Geass are teaming up on a new anime coming out next year. Pretty crazy.
Yeah that has my attention, hopefully Director can get the pacing worked out for this one

Have you watched JoJo 2012? The second half of Stardust Crusaders starts up in January and as a big dumb adventure it is pretty great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom