• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do a Bloodborne LP it'll be day 1 and raw and I'll be on it because I'm not going to wait for Woolie to spend 3 months finishing it so he can give me shitty advice.

you think tonights video was long
PSX was 4-5 hours long
prepare your ass tomorrow night

PSX was 2.5 hours long the fuck are you talking about?

But agree to disagree though.

I'd be just as salty if Pat told me the same thing tbh.

But objectively, Destiny is an insult to other MMOs(because that's what Destiny practically is) that Provided much more content at release.

I recall vanilla WoW having more involved stuff.

Kwanzaa is so baffling to me. I just don't know anything about it, and so I looked it up, and its website is from 1998, and I still know nothing.
I have absolutely no idea on what Kwanzaa is supposed to be, and I always felt bad, because it's an African holiday, before I remembered that I'm an American, not an African, so shot like this don't matter.

I know it starts the day after Christmas, and ends sometime in January. It's bizarre.

360pages

I kind of feel like my story club is stagnating. Not such the club part, but the board as a whole. Hopefully I'm wrong and we see a huge come back, but I can see why it's so hard for new members to join it and participate in the activities.

The review section is fine, review something you get a review back.

The Story Club is the problem since it's pretty much impossible for new members to actually do anything. 19 months, someone has been on the list for 19 month and they pretty much stopped going to the club as a result.

Of course the System as a whole is a bit tricky in itself.

well tell Liam to work overtime or the magic of you freaking out on camera about Yakuza 5 will be lost because of the Podcast
unless you delay the podcast till Tuesday

If we do a Bloodborne LP it'll be day 1 and raw and I'll be on it because I'm not going to wait for Woolie to spend 3 months finishing it so he can give me shitty advice.

Good to hear. Don't force yourself to do it for an LP though. Don't wanna ruin the enjoyment having to force yourself to progress for the sake of a video.

Good to hear. Don't force yourself to do it for an LP though. Don't wanna ruin the enjoyment having to force yourself to progress for the sake of a video.

Woolie and I were talking about it, and I was like, btw Woolie, if we DO do it, we're doing like, 3 sessions of 2-3 hours a week because there's no way I'll be able to hold back.

I want Pat Stares At Bloodborne so bad. If you do that, it'd be really hype.
Edit: And that why you can't let your mobile internet fuck up before you post. Whoops.

Woolie and I were talking about it, and I was like, btw Woolie, if we DO do it, we're doing like, 3 sessions of 2-3 hours a week because there's no way I'll be able to hold back.

I wouldn't even be able to hold myself back that much. You're a far more patient man than I.

You guys should look into how the co op works though. If you and he could co op the entire game on two separate system (in the same house) it'd be the sickest shit.

Double K why
Why are you basically Berserk
Doubleeeeeee K
(Left to Right, Weebs)
double_k___153_by_captainosaka-d66zo96.png
double_k___154_by_captainosaka-d68rmqm.png

I wouldn't even be able to hold myself back that much. You're a far more patient man than I.

You guys should look into how the co op works though. If you and he could co op the entire game on two separate system (in the same house) it'd be the sickest shit.

The nature of recording makes that totally not worth it. Sides, co-op'll be limited, it's a certainty.

I'd be just as salty if Pat told me the same thing tbh.

But objectively, Destiny is an insult to other MMOs(because that's what Destiny practically is) that Provided much more content at release.
I'm trying out the demo right now, and it's really just a victim of it's hype cycle. It's more of a Borderlands competitor than a killer app MMO.

Max juggled him hard...

I feel really bad that I accidentally parry someone in SGs when I have lag even when someone praised me for it; I have to call it out. Should I feel bad that I parried someone due to lag?
A little bit maybe. I felt bad when I was getting accidental shitty combos on people in SG and winning sometimes because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing mostly.
Double K why
Why are you basically Berserk
Doubleeeeeee K
(Left to Right, Weebs)
MY DIIIIIIICK

EDIT: Wow I still thought you said to read it from Right to Left for some reason. My brain works good guys, it's fine

Shackzam

My friend is in japan and I asked him to get me some Black out God and he showed me a picture of it in his hand. Now I will experience the ultimate energy drink.

You know, Know I hope that if Yakuza 5 does well they bring Ryū ga Gotoku Ishin! here too cause that shit looks fun.

I saw something the other day that had an apparent list of games shown at the PSE and under Sega it did mention the other newer Yakuza games. I wish I could remember where I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom