• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

Even though i tried fixing it.. i could've spent more time.. Oh well.
hqdefault.jpg

i love how scummbaggily honest rusty is

It's a fictional character who's guilt tripping you! You feel bad!

If it was in game currency I'd praise the fuck out of the game, but the haggling over real money is just... ewwwwwwwwww.

It's so disgusting, that it almost loops around and becomes incredible, but it's still gross.

mike0dude

What a terrible place.

The People here are terrible too, there's like this ginger midget that's always always punching people in the dick and that black guy who keeps on stealing all the Omelettes that work for this weird American Crime Lord and his anime mistress that are just fucking annoying running around the subway train licking all the poles and shit.

The People here are terrible too, there's like this ginger midget that's always always punching people in the dick and that black guy who keeps on stealing all the Omelettes that work for this weird American Crime Lord and his anime mistress that are just fucking annoying running around the subway train licking all the poles and shit.

Mike is fitting in really well you guys.

Why's Woolie stealing breakfast if he hates it?

Considering how the trailer got them so excited, I hope they do a MGS 5: Phantom Pain LP

If they do I expect something similar to Revengeance where at least one of them has played it already. Don't wanna ruin such a big thing such as that where you have to force yourself to rush instead of taking your time.

Same with Bloodborne.

If they do I expect something similar to Revengeance where at least one of them has played it already. Don't wanna ruin such a big thing such as that where you have to force yourself to rush instead of taking your time.

Same with Bloodborne.

Revengeance was blind for the first few parts, then Pat went and beat the game. Actually IIRC he said he regretted doing that.

Same with Bloodborne.

I kinda hope Bloodborne LP, if it is ever made, is blind, because that first playthrough is always so cautious. Unless they do the DS2 LP formula again, which would be rad.

Key point: First few parts. It just started blind, though they had played that demo that goes up to Bladewolf too.

Ah my mistake, I misread your post.

I kinda hope Bloodborne LP, if it is ever made, is blind, because that first playthrough is always so cautious. Unless they do the DS2 LP formula again, which would be rad.

I want them to, I just don't expect it.

I'd love it for DS1 as well.

Fuckkkkkk that was a long 3 hr let's watch, but question:

Was Liam really upset about Destiny being called fucking garbage? Because he should know how mediocre that game is.

Also, I started laughing when pat talked about Yakuza and when they nearly forgot that Koji Kondo was playing the piano.

Fuckkkkkk that was a long 3 hr let's watch, but question:

Was Liam really upset about Destiny being called fucking garbage? Because he should know how mediocre that game is.

Also, I started laughing when pat talked about Yakuza and when they nearly forgot that Koji Kondo was playing the piano.

But agree to disagree though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom