• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOUBLE_K___003_by_captainosaka.jpg
DOUBLE_K___004_by_captainosaka.jpg

DOUBLE_K___005_by_captainosaka.jpg
DOUBLE_K___006_by_captainosaka.jpg
DOUBLE_K___007_by_captainosaka.jpg
There are 154 pages of this. Captainosaka at deviantart.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Max juggled him hard...

I feel really bad that I accidentally parry someone in SGs when I have lag even when someone praised me for it; I have to call it out. Should I feel bad that I parried someone due to lag?

Should you feel bad? No, of course not. You can just tell them it wasn't even intentional, though, if you want.

Zenfalcia

You heard how they didn't let Kojima into the afterparty because he was wearing sneakers?
That shit must have been fucking embarrassing Dewritos Pope found out.

I just went back to my old one because all the other ones looked like shit to me.

Woof, really? That's pretty awful.

Picking good avatar images takes time.. I have a few if you want any. Just PM me.

What did I miss on today's Sony thing?

Vita isn't dead.

Has anyone else read Double K? Phone people with images off need to google image that shit, 'cause it's Gurren Lagann cross Miami Vice with Lordgenome as the Police Chief and Kamina and Kittan as Ace Cops. Simon and all your favorites are in there too.

A little bit maybe. I felt bad when I was getting accidental shitty combos on people in SG and winning sometimes because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing mostly.
Should you feel bad? No, of course not. You can just tell them it wasn't even intentional, though, if you want.
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, its good to have some peace of mind.
Woohoo! I have to survive exams too ;~;

Is it possible to import it? lol
Good luck! Make sure you wake up on time tho.

There are some things that you can't import on Amazon.jp for some reason, but there are bs ways to get around it, but it's usually not worth it. My dream is to go to Japan and chug Blackout God in the suicide forest for some reason and I have an urge to do it.

MormaPope

Banned
If we do a Bloodborne LP it'll be day 1 and raw and I'll be on it because I'm not going to wait for Woolie to spend 3 months finishing it so he can give me shitty advice.

PSX was 2.5 hours long the fuck are you talking about?

What about the Persona.

Although Persona 5 would probably amount to 80+ parts, but then again being day one on that means all Persona fans have a playthrough to watch.

Shackzam

I'm pretty sure I just helped my friend from having a bad day, by convincing him not to go to one of those hostess restaurants in japan. Those things are shady as fuck.

Berserk? I don't see berserk from this.

I actually needed to be reminded to read left to right... ;_; weeb confirmed.

I know what you mean, whenever I read western comics I start reading right to left and wonder why nothing makes sense. Then I think "wait, how do I read words... left to right!" And feel like an idiot.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So I played Mirror's edge for the first time today because it was free. Man is that game really fun. I forget what was woolie's blight with that game. Something about the shooting or whatever.

I'm pretty sure I just helped my friend from having a bad day, by convincing him not to go to one of those hostess restaurants in japan. Those things are shady as fuck.
I'm pretty scared of those man... I'm afraid I'll drop all my money on those hostess trying to be a cool guy.
So I played Mirror's edge for the first time today because it was free. Man is that game really fun. I forget what was woolie's blight with that game. Something about the shooting or whatever.
Did you get screen tearing? Somehow I got screen tearing.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I'm pretty scared of those man... I'm afraid I'll drop all my money on those hostess trying to be a cool guy.

Did you get screen tearing? Somehow I got screen tearing.
Well you got to be careful with your money because
girls are always watching you.

Also, I didn't notice any screen tearing in Mirror's edge. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.

As much as Id like to get bodied in smash I'm burnt the fuck out from studying so im outta here. See ya later guys I guess ill hang out on frienderGAF a little more than not at all in the future!

ultimax

Good luck! Make sure you wake up on time tho.

There are some things that you can't import on Amazon.jp for some reason, but there are bs ways to get around it, but it's usually not worth it. My dream is to go to Japan and chug Blackout God in the suicide forest for some reason and I have an urge to do it.
Yeah...i'm really bad at that. I have to start taking drastic measures
We can both do the thing. The exam thing, and then the space guns thing.
Yeah! It's our destiny

Smash once more?
I totally would right now, but exams :'(

This is what I'm talking about. Spooky usual knows his shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sffEBDO9oVU
Wooooof. Yeah ok. Thanks for the link, that's nothing like my japanese animes.
I'm sure it varies from place to place though.
As much as Id like to get bodied in smash I'm burnt the fuck out from studying so im outta here. See ya later guys I guess ill hang out on frienderGAF a little more than not at all in the future!

Night. I remember you from a previous OT. It's nice to see people coming back here lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom