• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes perfect sense, the dude was nervous as fuck, I'm sure anyone would be in that situation. It doesn't make the deed any less shitty, but "asshole" feels like a stretch for describing him.

He's an asshole. My mind will not be swayed on this.

His shitty excuse is proof of it.

Also, none of the Zaibatsu have ever heard of Lindsey Stirling? FOR SHAME!

Beloved

Also, none of the Zaibatsu have ever heard of Lindsey Stirling? FOR SHAME!

Lindsey Stirling is awesome.

lindsey_stirling_02_by_eiko8-d6yav9l.gif

Heh, Liam's talking abut how he skipped over the N64/PS1 era as a kid. I'm the same.
Wait I'm totally lost right now, what happened?

I walked away from the chat when kings quest was happening

It's at 2 hours 18 minutes if you wanna check it out.
It makes perfect sense, the dude was nervous as fuck, I'm sure anyone would be in that situation. It doesn't make the deed any less shitty, but "asshole" feels like a stretch for describing him.

I hadn't seen that tweet. He does at least seem honest, and he bowed to accept the hat.

ultimax

Heh, Liam's talking abut how he skipped over the N64/PS1 era as a kid. I'm the same.

It's at 2 hours 18 minutes if you wanna check it out.

I hadn't seen that tweet. He does at least seem honest, and he bowed to accept the hat.
Oh I didn't notice the lets watch was up, thanks

Site's ok for me. I'm spoiled by the Giant Bomb video player (GOD that thing kicks ass), and occasionally the site's player rewinds the video ~5 seconds, but it works most of the time.

Site's ok for me. I'm spoiled by the Giant Bomb video player, and occasionally the site's player rewinds the video ~5 seconds, but it works most of the time.

Mine actually used to do that but it hasn't done it any in the last 3 months.

Also Pat actual EVE fights DO look like that. It's just the angles they were observing the fights from without all the UI elements.

The problem is that EVE is impossible to get into and fights like that are once a year type things.

I have the best experience with the site on my tablet(s). It loads the video through Quicktime on iOS and it's super smooth and perfect.

On desktop, just be sure to set it to 720p/360p, not Auto. I only get weird problem on the Auto setting.

MormaPope

Banned
I'd watch all videos on the site if there was a playlist function. Youtube has made me lazy when it comes to watching the next video in a series, I also like to watch videos when trying to sleep.

Alfebit

Banned

Also Pat actual EVE fights DO look like that. It's just the angles they were observing the fights from.

The problem is that EVE is impossible to get into and fights like that are once a year type things.

EVE has so many interesting stories that come out of it but I'd rather watch from afar.

Zenfalcia

Also Pat actual EVE fights DO look like that. It's just the angles they were observing the fights from without all the UI elements.

Also the amount of time and possibly money it takes to get into it.. It's pretty absurd.

MormaPope

Banned
Pat was right to defend his position on Destiny. Mediocre doesn't mean terrible or bad, it means average and of moderate quality as a whole. I love Resident Evil 6, if someone calls that game a pile of rancid garbage, I'm not going to get defensive because for a lot of people its going to be a pile of rancid garbage. And a ton of people have said things like that for RE6. The only reason to get defensive is someone says someone else is a piece of rancid shit for liking something. We have all enjoyed something that other people will detest and hate.

And its not like Destiny is being hated on poorly, Destiny has a ton of shitty luggage.

But it's site only, I don't look forward to dealing with the site's player for 3 hours though.

Oh God, I can't wait to have it go back 1 second every 5 minutes for 3 hours. It's going to be marvelous.

I hate my school internet.

1418014678363.gif

I enjoyed all the musical performances. Wish they would have paid attention. Maybe they would have realized who that was on the piano.

Who's on the piano at the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom