• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

Its common courtesy tho.
bowing in pvp is the equivalent of dudly saying "Lets fight, like Gentlemen."

I always bow in DS2, it's never been an issue, it's not really a long enough animation to get me in trouble, I bow before attacking and I bow after I kill them.
That's all I do, usually I just walk off slowly afterwards because I know their death cam lingers.

Aside from that I don't have any strategies per say in PVP, I just wait for them to start coming for me and I react to them accordingly with the necessary force.

#TeamGentleman
Plus after the back stab ill just get up and be like "that wasnt very nice" then slam them into the ground with my zwei. The other day I got invaded and kid you not I got backstabbed like 7 times and the reason I died was cause I backed up off a cliff.

This letterboxing is pretty bad, holy shit.
It's the fucking worst, and one of the many reasons why I refused to give the game a fair chance. Even though that and the FoV have fixes, I still don't care.

The only thing invaders get from me is seeing me always backdown.

Then I dursty roll them to oblivion.
First thing I check is what they are rocking. Then onto the kill.

I love me some gravity kills.

ultimax

Anyone wanna take my spot? I'm about to crash

And sleepy DP. IDGAF..

i'll play

Plus after the back stab ill just get up and be like "that wasnt very nice" then slam them into the ground with my zwei. The other day I got invaded and kid you not I got backstabbed like 7 times and the reason I died was cause I backed up off a cliff.

History is written by the victors, my frienders
The gentleman movement in dark souls begins today!

Nothing but disappointment. Fuck this year's Summer Anime Season.

Oh yeah I made a thing http://i.imgur.com/3HFqUI1.png Its based on that creepy anime Monster Hunter Spin off trailer.

zFLhIt7.gif

I'll trust you guys i'm gonna watch Dandy and free

Viewing order for Space Dandy: Watch Episode 1 of S1. Watch Episode 1 of S2. Watch the rest in order starting from episode 2 of S1.
you love it tho. everyone loves it tho.

as for the rest of summer, i dont really remember what shows came out
Everyone was so hyped for Aldnoah Zero and Terror in Resonance. It was disappointing that they both sucked. The real winner was Kamen Rider Gaim for best anime of the summer.

ultimax

Viewing order for Space Dandy: Watch Episode 1 of S1. Watch Episode 1 of S2. Watch the rest in order starting from episode 2 of S1.

Everyone was so hyped for Aldnoah Zero and Terror in Resonance. It was disappointing that they both sucked. The real winner was Kamen Rider Gaim for best anime of the summer.

i only watched the first episode of aldnoah lol, but i remember there was a show called momo kyun sword and it was the worst shit ive ever seen in my life so i guess theres that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom