• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

as long as i exist and its not Christmas(i have updates to install that day for WiiU so fuck you guys) itll get posted

There's other people who'll also do it. Don't worry.
Who directed the anime? That sounds really bad...
I'm not sure. I've only been keeping up through updates by a friend. It's the anime studio doing its own thing due to budget and time. They decided to cut story and end the rest in 26 or 24 episodes, even though the manga hasn't finished.

They even started killing characters for no reason. Even though they are alive or died differently in the manga.

Archgan

There's other people who'll also do it. Don't worry.

I'm not sure. I've only been keeping up through updates by a friend. It's the anime studio doing its own thing due to budget and time. They decided to cut story and end the rest in 26 or 24 episodes, even though the manga hasn't finished.

They even started killing characters for no reason. Even though they are alive or died differently in the manga.

They completely changed
Lubbock's death in the anime. He died like a cool guy in the manga.

I guess I'm glad I stopped following it after the first or second episode... It was really disappointing that the super hyped summer anime became really bad...

Its a shame. The director did pretty good work on the Steins;Gate and Maou-sama episode structure...

edit: He even did good work on Monster!

Plus his Girlfriends Tumblr has some much weirder stuff there
Fanart of Pat naked wearing a blindfold with a vibrator strapped to his dick
d01.png

Zenfalcia

They completely changed
Lubbock's death in the anime. He died like a cool guy in the manga.

I know ;_; he died in the limpest way possible also
mine or the sniper girl died in a terible way too? I think? She never became the mc's girlfriend and i heard they never showed the backstory of some villians such as the pyro guy's family.
it makes me question why they even bothered to rush it, since they could've easily made another season.

I guess I'm glad I stopped following it after the first or second episode... It was really disappointing that the super hyped summer anime became really bad...

Its a shame. The director did pretty good work on the Steins;Gate and Maou-sama episode structure...

read the manga. The director probably followed the material better in stiens;gate and maou-sama which were very good in its own form as a game or LN.

Zenfalcia

Yeah, but with my backlog of games, anime and other manga, its gonna be a pain...

No worries. Also sorry about that one giant message with spoilers.. i hope you didn't read any >_>.

Just start whenever, i'm not pushing you to read it now, since everyone is busy and have different priorities. Also, you havent read the other stuff i recommeded. So you still have those to read.

No worries. Also sorry about that one giant message with spoilers.. i hope you didn't read any >_>.

Just start whenever, i'm not pushing you to read it now, since everyone is busy and have different priorities. Also, you havent read the other stuff i recommeded. So you still have those to read.
Yeah. I need to start prioritizing after exams. I think I wished you haven't given me a recommendation list...

Hopefully we get an early podcast tonight. I need it to stay up and study for Exams.

Zenfalcia

I'm still waiting for funimation to release those damn blu rays

It's fine, you don't need them.. local anime store is always there to help.

Yeah. I need to start prioritizing after exams. I think I wished you haven't given me a recommendation list...

Hopefully we get an early podcast tonight. I need it to stay up and study for Exams.
It's fiinnee.. you can always read them later.. it's not like they're going anywhere or i can just sum up the story for you so you don't have to read it. Well i can't take it back now. Just try to ignore it.

Studying + listenning to the podcast is hard.. but up to you.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You know im seeing alot of chrismas t̶i̶t̶s̶ cheer in this thread and im liking it.

Akuma Ga Kill is pretty meh.

It feels like the series is so focused on killing the main cast in shocking ways that they forgot to develop any of them for me to care that they are killing them off in violent ways.

When people become butcher happy with their characters they forget they can tell more stories with living characters than with dead ones.

I do know that despite the manga being finished, the production company decided to have a filler ending which ruined akame ga kill anime

Zenfalcia

The podcasts might hype me up to actually studing maybe.

You will probably get them soon after the Cowboy Bebop bluray comes out on the 16th.

I should've phrased it differently.. like it being different for everyone. oh well. Sure, good luck with that. Music also helps if the podcast doesn't come out early.

Personally I do homework and/or study fairly often while listening to the podcast.

you do both well? Like pay attention to the podcast and pay attention to work/studying?

You're not the only one. There are others just like you. Just have a tab open all the time.

you could just wait for the movies to be subbed. What are you even doing there? Talking to people or reading discussions/arguements?
Im just talking to people about the movie and how much its making us feel something about naruto which has become shit for a long time. Also talking about narusaku people being majorly butthurt.
your not a NaruSaku fan are you?
otherwise thats 2 things i can enjoy fucking with you about
cookie_monster.jpg

naruhina fan through and through. You can make fun of my 12 year old self that shipped NS hardcore.

Beloved

you do both well? Like pay attention to the podcast and pay attention to work/studying?

Yeah it's not a problem. I'm always either listening to something or watching something while I do homework, and most of the time when I study.

I actually NEED to multitask to focus really well...which sounds really weird but otherwise my mind wanders super hard and I end up unable to concentrate on the task at hand.

Zenfalcia

Im just talking to people about the movie and how much its making us feel something about naruto which has become shit for a long time. Also talking about narusaku people being majorly butthurt.

So a whole lot of talking and eating up time there instead of here. You can try to break away from 4chan, gotta stop doing the crack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom