• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a strange line of mentality. People think killing off their characters makes them cool, but they forget context and why. Killing off a perfectly nice character brutally doesn't make me feel anything but uncomfortable. There has to be a in story reason for it and something later on.

They probably look at things like GoT and think "that's why people love it!"

360pages

They probably look at things like GoT and think "that's why people love it!"

The author of Akame Ga Kill said he was a fan of Meduka and Fate/Zero...so he probably took a lot of inspiration from those. I think he forgot why and how being important pieces of this.

Ohh, I understand now. That's really my bad then. I didn't even consider it a spoiler. Apologies.
You should probably edit it out then. I'm starting to think there is a
life or death yeast based stand
since you guys called it a spoiler...

edit: oh wait nevermind... I'm sure its fine.

MormaPope

Banned
Tried Blazblue today.

Eh, not really my thing when it comes to fighters. I prefer 2D fighters over 3D fighters, but the pacing and such is too haphazard for my liking. I prefer Marvel over it, Marvel is fast but the mechanics are a lot more engaging when it comes to pacing and spacing.

Rick Astley will lend you any of the Pixar films in his collection, except one.
He's never gonna give you Up.

How do you think the unthinkable?
With an itheburg.

What did the astronaut say to his girlfriend?
I need space.

How does Dalai Lama send emails?
With no attachments.

Tough odds.

Who will lose their shit on the podcast first?

Woolie over SF5 or Pat over Yakuza 5?

I predict a third option.

With an itheburg.

I need space.

With no attachments.

Plz.

With an itheburg.

I need space.

With no attachments.

Booooo

ok the Dalai Lama one got me

Whats Woolies least favorite Persona song?
Burn My Dreads

Also I just read the Marth amiibo is being discontinued, that sucks super hard. Wish I could have found one before that happened.

Alfebit

Banned
Plus his Girlfriends Tumblr has some much weirder stuff there
Fanart of Pat naked wearing a blindfold with a vibrator strapped to his dick

kgcVCEG.gif

Alfebit

Banned
It's fiiine. You didn't click on it and see the actual image.

Nice MeMeMe avatar btw.

I honestly don't even know what to say about something like that. I struggled for like 5 minutes trying to find a proper response to you but I came up blank.

and thanks. I still have some other Korra art I want to get cropped.

ArjanN

Really? I think the only Really bad Arc was the Tsunade arc, even the Sasuke Retrieval arc was good by showing off a lot of the side characters and closing their character arcs for the first half.

Eh, pacing issues, filler, every 3rd episode is outsourced to some studio in Korea and has bad animation, and it was pretty clear after even the second arc he was just making the story up on a weekly basis, which leads to all sorts of story issues with character development and inconsistent power level stuff.

To be fair a lot of shounen anime have these issues. The worst part is that it's not even terrible, it's just good enough that it keeps you watching until you eventually do burn out on it, after which the whole thing feel like a huge waste of time.

mike0dude

Naruto should have died at the start

the start of naruto wasn't actually terrible, but it was all downhill from the chunnin exam onward, then it was knee deep in shit, then it decided to dig a hole to go deeper into the shit until it was so deep all that was left for it was to let itself become Shit petrol.

the start of naruto wasn't actually terrible, but it was all downhill from the chunnin exam onward, then it was knee deep in shit, then it decided to dig a hole to go deeper into the shit until it was so deep all that was left for it was to let itself become Shit petrol.
I say that Naruto became bad after the chuunin exams actually. The chuunin exams actually tried to develop everyone's character in a very interesting way except for Tenten and maybe Choji, but the author never really went back on it.

360pages

I say that Naruto became bad after the chuunin exams actually. The chuunin exams actually tried to develop everyone's character in a very interesting way except for Tenten and maybe Choji, but the author never really went back on it.

Yeah, Chunin Exams was good, and despite the Sasuke Retrieval arc starting the horrible trend of. (We need to get Sasuke back guyz!) It still was a good arc.

Also, the anime is shit. The Manga is really good cutting out all the worthless filler the anime has.

So uhm...I'm gonna shill out my own portfolio website...It may not be perfect on all browsers (we had to use a certain size) and it's not responsive...but fuck it I worked hard on it and it's finished now...except there is no mobile version and the contact me doesn't work...

http://fac2.hsu.edu/artstu/id2014/jonesj_id2014/#portfolio

...shilling over...
The text gets somewhat cut off when your talking about experience.
Sorry I mean After the chuunin exam.
Alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom