• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a tough time deciding between Robin and Hamcock

You stay away from my waifu or youll have to suffer by my hands
UFS___Raging_Demon_by_UdonCrew.jpg

oh pls Akuma would never have a shit waifu like Yukiko

Archgan

You know im seeing alot of chrismas t̶i̶t̶s̶ cheer in this thread and im liking it.

I do know that despite the manga being finished, the production company decided to have a filler ending which ruined akame ga kill anime

The manga is actually not finished yet. I do agree that they are ruining the anime, though.

Zenfalcia

Yeah it's not a problem. I'm always either listening to something or watching something while I do homework, and most of the time when I study.

I actually NEED to multitask to focus really well...which sounds really weird but otherwise my mind wanders super hard and I end up unable to concentrate on the task at hand.

Ah.. i'm quite the opposite.. i usually blank out when i am trying to do multiple things.. sometimes it works and other times i can't do both. I usually work better on focussing on one thing.

The manga is actually not finished yet. I do agree that they are ruining the anime, though.

Well.. not everything is translated.. the manga might be done in japan? I should double check.. hmm.

Archgan

I actually NEED to multitask to focus really well...which sounds really weird but otherwise my mind wanders super hard and I end up unable to concentrate on the task at hand.

I'm the same way. I need something to distract my brain so it doesn't get off-track. I usually just use music, though.

Zenfalcia

hey how's the best gaf sings vote going? I may have missed it but I haven't seen it brought up in a bit

Currently," i am all of me is winning".. but i'm thinking about doing a festive one first and making a new vote for that. What festives songs does everyone want? Pm me or post here for suggestions.

Aw yeah, I was so hype when I found out about the Sailor Moon Christmas albums, they're so good.

Last Christmas would be a good one to sing, though Holy Night would be fun to see how horribly everyone messes those high notes up.
Baby, It's cold outside would be good, White Christmas would be a nice simple one, Let it Snow is also good, Santa Baby could also be perfect for you wackos

I love Christmas music so much

Shackzam

I failed my chem exit exam and now I have to take an appeal wednesday. This weeks sucks just because of that class. I'm glad the holidays are coming around to cheer me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom