• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
allright, will do

tumblr_lzik620amh1r42vrjo1_500.gif
i only watched the first episode of aldnoah lol, but i remember there was a show called momo kyun sword and it was the worst shit ive ever seen in my life so i guess theres that
How was the fall season?

why do i feel that i'm getting tricked to something ? Meh i'll still watch it
It starts to get good when you care about all of the characters. Mostly Gou tho.

post your Reactions to this thread.
dont remember lol. the main thing that was on my radar was basically Jojo and nothing else. other than that ive been watching shows that came out on blu ray a long ass time ago, so nothing current
Alright. At least you aren't going in blind. I need to pick me ups some blurays now that I have an actual blurayplayer(ps3)

ultimax

why do i feel that i'm getting tricked to something ? Meh i'll still watch it
no tricks. i like the show alot lol
It starts to get good when you care about all of the characters. Mostly Gou tho.

post your Reactions to this thread.

Alright. At least you aren't going in blind. I need to pick me ups some blurays now that I have an actual blurayplayer(ps3)

maybe you'll find some blu ray deals for black friday. who knows

Zenfalcia

Caught up to thread and all i can say is oh, you guys. ;)

Pat probably just finished DS2 LP.. it cant possibly be top 10s >_>

I missed Alfe's lewd avatar, oh well..

You're missing tons of "good" animes frkm the summer! There's glasslip, Argevollen, tokyo ghoul, sailor moon remake, Akame ga kiru, barakamon, sword art online 2, Hanamonogatari, hanayamata, Persona 4 golden, tokyo esp, jinsei, ao haru ride, momo kyun sword and a few sequels.

To be honest only a handful of those are good and most of them are the sequels.

i didnt know pat was on a retsutalk. Hmm. I should listen to that one and try to catch up on them.

Also late welcome to the new junior. Hello leon, remember you're here forever, yadda yadda yadda.

Welp, I wake up and find out amazon has delayed my smash until the 19th of December, guess they ran out before they could get to me. I don't even care anymore

demidar

So people who played Bayo 2, did you use the gamepad or the pro controller? I wasn't able to get a pro controller today and was wondering if it's possible to do well with just the gamepad.

dr labson

Neo Member
So people who played Bayo 2, did you use the gamepad or the pro controller? I wasn't able to get a pro controller today and was wondering if it's possible to do well with just the gamepad.
It take some getting used to. Especially if you're used to the 360 controls.
But it's doable.

ultimax

i used the pro controller, but from what i hear the gamepad isnt that bad
No, i have not. I've been out of the loop for anime for months.

It's the b
r
est anime of the summer. People.. dont actually watch it, it's not good.

nope, we've taken it this far, now we have to push it.

everyone go watch it

demidar

It take some getting used to. Especially if you're used to the 360 controls.
But it's doable.

Yeah I'm completely used to the throw of the 360 sticks since I've played on my 360 a lot in the early days and use a wired 360 pad for PC stuff. It's been a while since I had to relearn another controller's intricacies.

What a switch. Switch in art style, switch in normal monster hunter games, it has so few actual animations, and the only thing that is the same is that the whole party can be girls.
Thats why I hinted at making Goodwil wear it if you won the bet. He really loves dem Monster Hunter.
Seems better than Evony/Wartune because the fanservice is in the gameplay as well.
Could you link me?

Zenfalcia

I had an idea where I put sombreros on both of her breasts and one on her head for scale.

Wait, why sombreros? Also, i should get a list of december avatars to change to...

It'll take a while, but I'll watch it someday and it'll be on your head. You remember that 12 years from now.
It's ok, i'll just blame it on you and 12 years from now this thread might not even exist. you might even forget about me.

Zenfalcia

Aww. <3

I'll probably have it done by the end of the year.

God damn false advertising!

Worst case i'll make do with what i have.

Don't worry, no one will forget you for various reasons
<3

Given enough time, everyone will be forgotten.

Alright. Now its time for me to sleep for 2 hours.
You should fix that. I've kinda fixed mine :p except now i wake up at 4am..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom