• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

I'm still up, though this time with a good reason. I bought The Evil Within from the PSN sale.

I'm still getting my Wii U set up. Finally downloaded all the system updates and now I'm creating accounts to get into the eShop to buy Bayo 2 (couldn't find a physical copy but fuck waiting).

Zenfalcia

Yeah, more wasn't really necessary. I'm sure it'll happen again and if not, so be it.

Because Lucina is great.

Oh yeah, I forgot again about PQ. Wonder how long it takes for ricedigital to send that to me. I want my tarot cards, damn it! =P

You could've left it as is. Smash will always happen again, it is smash after all.

Yeah, she is.

Which version do you plan to get?

Zenfalcia

Eh who knows, maybe it is demand

That's my guess.

Eh, I'm weird when it comes to editing posts.
I don't know if it has a specific name, but it's just the regular version with bonus tarot cards. I had the option to pay $120 for the collectors edition, but that is totally not worth it.

So i've noticed from some of your past posts.

I got the collector's edition or the special edition. It's mot quite worth it mostly due to the lack of full ost.. so salty about that..

Because she's lead waifu.

Edit: Oh god this post got top of the page.
git gud and join the 100pp club.

Emouse

Because she's lead waifu.

Edit: Oh god this post got top of the page.

You dun goof'd

The tarot cards you mean? Just hold the one that fits you best in your hand and scream "PERSONA!" and put it away forever.

Also, you guys mean that she's more expensive in comparison to the other FEA characters? That might have something to do with her being the most popular FEA character and thus possibly the figure being in high demand.

Gotta find the right arcana

I mean she's more expensive than the other figures in that specific line, I think the Snake one was more expensive too, either they're getting more pricey or it's the video game license that's bumping them up

demidar

Just a few little tips:
- The longer routes in stages generally aren't worth it for the small boosts they give. Learn to turn corners tightly.
- If you have an item and you're not in first place, try to use it to cover your ass until the right moment comes or until the next item box appears in your sight.
- If you're in first place and you get an item you can hold behind you, never use it and always keep it floating behind you. It's more important to stay in the lead and block red shells than it is to put irrelevant obstacles in front of the AI
- Bikes and Karts drift differently. Bikes are fantastic at turning tight corners and have fantastic control over their drifts. Karts have less controllable, larger drifts, but they're capable of fire hopping. It's a technique I don't use (as I use bikes), but it basically means that you can hop during a turbo and it'll last longer.
- Try to learn the tracks and figure out which corners you can't turn properly and train for those specifically in time trials.

The rest will come with time. I'm a major fan of Jet Bike / Slick (wheels) / Bowser Kite / Rosalina myself.

Switched to bikes, I prefer their tight drifts. I just have to get the racing line down and I'm golden but that will take time (time that I will not give it since Bayo 2).

At least Mario Kart isn't lag critical so I can play with you guys if you do play online.

Also, fuck Wild Turkey. Shit's gross.

766555.gif

94408-Ice-Cube-HUH-wtf-WHAT-THE-FUCK-4pAG.gif

tumblr_lzt0rzimjA1qev635o1_500.gif

WoFCtSl.gif

310.gif

98039-what-the-fuck-did-I-just-hear-BCZ0.gif

LhC54lo.jpg

tumblr_lt71mo2Wx71qer9tv.gif

tumblr_m6cydm203h1ro1veo.gif

qyqubbdpyblub8u2ht0a.gif

tumblr_m5607bpsgt1qdlrn2o1_500.gif

reverse-1340301986_reaction_face.gif

1375.gif

zqntSrj.gif

Whaaaaat the fuck is "Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters"? How come I have never heard of it? And what the fuck are the odds of getting it in the US?

31Ze%2BRefiML.jpg

From the creators of Deadly Premonition and music by Nobuo Uematsu?! Why has this game not been shoved down my throat?!

Zenfalcia

Loading up 100 posts worth of gifs is not good for my internet quota, and I'm not sure how Firefox caches.

Yeah, but couldn't you put them on hide images and only show them when you click them?

Collectors edition has the soundtrack, art book, game, tarot cards and a 3DS XL case. Is that the one you got?
It wasn't really worth it for me, as I don't like the art in the first place, have an OG 3DS and could get the Game+Tarot card for $45 or so.

It was sorta not worth it imo. The OST cd given only has 3 songs but at least they're special versions... The 3ds case and art book dont quite make up for the full ost i wanted.

So I just stumbled upon this thread

Some of the replies make me speechless
Some of the replies made it super justified with their bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom