• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

Yeah, i hate how i cant get into Killer Instinct on XB1 because the only fightstick available for it is 200 dollars.
Thats not worth it just for one fighting game.

FTFY
The cronusmax converter that's $60 works pretty well, you need a microUSB cord for it though. You have to plug your Xbone controller into the converter first and then the stick uses that controller's ID afterwards.

ultimax

The cronusmax converter that's $60 works pretty well, you need a microUSB cord for it though. You have to plug your Xbone controller into the converter first and then the stick uses that controller's ID afterwards.
I'll look into it more. The thing is, the smallest amount of input lag would bug the shit out of me lol
I am working on it. I traded in alpha sapphire (which is a shit game btw and none of you should play it) and Alien Isolation for the game + $7 store credit.

I gots a plan frienders

Nah alpha sapphire is great

I may have just made a purchase

I just need to get a Wii U <_<

yesjacknicholson.gif

mike0dude

I landed little Mac's KO upper on Pat 3 times in a match, I think it was the lag tho.
then I disconnected the next match and when I tried to reconnect Pat declined me :(

I wish I could connect my wii u with the ethernet adapter but I don't even have a router in my appartment.

croten

I landed little Mac's KO upper on Pat 3 times in a match, I think it was the lag tho.
then I disconnected the next match and when I tried to reconnect Pat declined me :(

I wish I could connect my wii u with the ethernet adapter but I don't even have a router in my appartment.

That might explain the connection issues

ultimax

with what is apparently a huge chunk of the end game ripped out of it
I haven't gotten that far yet, so i dont know that much. I dont even remember the end game stuff back in the original game lol. But so far, its basically the same exact game, which is pretty much what i wanted from it. I got it basically for nostalgia reasons only
Perhaps I should not have said it was a shit game and I just did not have fun with it.

I still need to play Soul Silver. Alpha Sapphire isnt really anything amazing, its just literally the same exact thing

I haven't gotten that far yet, so i dont know that much. I dont even remember the end game stuff back in the original game lol. But so far, its basically the same exact game, which is pretty much what i wanted from it. I got it basically for nostalgia reasons only

I still need to play Soul Silver. Alpha Sapphire isnt really anything amazing, its just literally the same exact thing

Play Soul Silver than you will understand my disappointment

croten

HG/SS has a lot of content in it. I don't know how it compares to the originals but it's easily the best game in the series.

360pages

HG/SS has a lot of content in it. I don't know how it compares to the originals but it's easily the best game in the series.

Yeah, HG/SS and BW2 have the most content of any pokemon game to date. HG/SS actually have a fun mini game. Pokethon>>>>Contest.

The level scaling during the main game is weird, but the fact that it allows you to do a boss rush of all the Kanto and Johto Gym Leaders in their rematch form makes up for it,

Shackzam

I think my Wii Fit Trainer got to him.

Zenfalcia

I dunno. I find that most cons that are super based on a niche thing like MLP and the recent Dashcon are usually low quality and aren't worth the money. I'd like to be proven wrong for ours, but like Pat said, cynicism is usually right.

Tho I'd like to see a NeoGAFcon where I live.

It'll probably bad, but not as bad as we think it would be.. it could be something low budget like a renting a hotel room or something.. although not everyone can commit. I had a friend who tried to set up a group gathering of internet friend and even reserved a house and everything. By the time the day came around no one actually wanted to go/had other stuff to do.. it was kinda sad...

I barely have enough time to watch JoJo, let alone take on a new show. And nah, I'll probably just switch altogether.

I'm assuming we're not talking about us specifically? If we're just talking about SBF fans in general, then I'd rather stay clear of such things as I do with any fanbase. I'd probably chill with you guys tho.

Just don't sleep during the winter break or multi task.

Kinda both? There might be some ok fans? Maybe?
I am working on it. I traded in alpha sapphire (which is a shit game btw and none of you should play it) and Alien Isolation for the game + $7 store credit.

I gots a plan frienders

So you traded in $100 or so worth of games to buy a $60 game that you can't play? Ehhh.. ok. >_>

I played half a dozen or more solo matches against Pat. At first he thought I was the culprit behind the lag during a FFA battle due to me being European, after which he invited me to a few 1-on-1's (for which I am thankful). The connection was pretty much as flawless as it could be.
I did beat him pretty hard every single match that time, but he had stated beforehand that he was in a shit mood. I played a few matches against him later again and I saw a significant difference in performance.

My mood isn't why you beat me, you're just way better at smash.

It'll probably bad, but not as bad as we think it would be.. it could be something low budget like a renting a hotel room or something.. although not everyone can commit. I had a friend who tried to set up a group gathering of internet friend and even reserved a house and everything. By the time the day came around no one actually wanted to go/had other stuff to do.. it was kinda sad...

Just don't sleep during the winter break or multi task.

Kinda both? There might be some ok fans? Maybe?

So you traded in $100 or so worth of games to buy a $60 game that you can't play? Ehhh.. ok. >_>

The Alien Isolation disk had a bad scratch that they did not notice.

Plus I got Pokemon reserved from christmas money from last year.

Plus no one wanted them on craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom