• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

All these frienders passing their exams, I'm so proud of you guys ;_;

Also, I just saw a video so NSFW that you guys will hate me just for talking about it.
It's hometown related.

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
So what's the story behind that ballpit?

Though I'm unsure if this is the case with DashCon as it was a Tumblr focused event (people get the name confused with MLP quite easily), most conventions that are popular with cosplayers have things like backgrounds and equipment set up for photo shoots.

YOOOOOO
B4nNB1FCcAECJ1-.jpg

ultimax

Lay it on me, I'm too curious.
Im gonna need a forward too see what the hype is about
YOOOOOO
]
woof. that is great
Yeah, but you could have gotten Xrd early... I'd probably get the OST when it's sold individually.

According to MarkmanIt's still on schedule, but it seems like an old post.

I didn't think people got their TE2s yet.

;~; i would of gotten the standard, BUT THAT BOX ART THO

So uuh... should I give up on seeing their PlayStation Experience video? It's kinda been a bit...
Friender's Guide to TLG SMTxFE Top 10s 2013 Waiting
Step 1: Just wait for E3
Step 2: Just wait for TGS
Step 3: repeat steps 1-2 until despair
I'm sure it is coming, Pat said he would take it and do it himself if Liam's shit version won't process

mike0dude

So uuh... should I give up on seeing their PlayStation Experience video? It's kinda been a bit...

Pat said that the video wasnt done processing last night, not sure where it's at right now, But the thing is at least 12 gigs so...

Edit: the real question tho is where is Top Ten of 2013 (only 20 days left) and Montreal Comiccon Panel video???

ultimax

Same here, my main problem is that most fighting games are on different platforms and I don't want to get one for each.
Yeah, i hate how i cant get into Killer Instinct on XB1 because the only fightstick available for it is 200 dollars.
Thats not worth it just for one fighting game.
You can always try to dual mod it.

It only takes the smallest amount of knowledge about soldering.

cake.png
image.php
FTFY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom