• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Well look at it this way. Replace trannies with a certain f- word that rhymes with maggot. Do you really want people to start dropping that word as casually as any other swear word? When people hear that word said nonchalantly, they also will start using it because they don't think it's that bad despite it being a terrible slur because when they heard it used it didn't carry the gravitas it deserves. You can substitute that word in to my previous points, it works pretty much the same.

It's not good when people get used to it and use it in their normal everyday vocabulary. So, i agree in that perspective. There's probably a better word to use, but I currently can't think of one. Would one be less offensive than the other?

Ah I was wondering cause the last time we saw him we told him not to be lewd and im afraid he decided to leave.

Yeah, it was a little much, but hopefully it wasn't too much to make him leave forever.

I do miss newcomers, and the few who dropped off.

Yep. It's quite sad. ;_;7

Most of the other times something has made me laugh out loud have been Gintama, but that was just the one that I remember the most.
If you thought about it more, you'll remember other moments. Recently i think the gintoki fighing for the jump comic was fairly humourous and um.. exocism baseball.

edit: gonna go home now.. i'll reply iin like 2 hours, i suppose...

Whos bright idea was it to make sonic not go fast in sonic boom.

Like if youre making a sonic game the orientation should be the opening FMV to Sonic CD. "See this? This is what sonic is ALL about, speed"

I hate everything about the new Knuckles. His voice, his upside down doritos body, and his personality(?) Of sorts. It also bothers me that they seemed to give Amy permanent bedroom eyes. I guess they're going for the fan fic writers.

I hate everything about the new Knuckles. His voice, his upside down doritos body, and his personality(?) Of sorts. It also bothers me that they seemed to give Amy permanent bedroom eyes. I guess they're going for the fan fic writers.
I like amys new outfit and yeah I hate how they made Knuckles the token idiot. I liked it better when he was the token black guy.

Whos bright idea was it to make sonic not go fast in sonic boom.

Like if youre making a sonic game the orientation should be the opening FMV to Sonic CD. "See this? This is what sonic is ALL about, speed"

That's what's bothered me most about Sonic Boom. It's so friggen slow. A platformer doesn't have to be slow, but they made just the slowest game ever and it looks shitty doing it. They can't even make the opening cinematic right, as Barry from the Game Grumps explains.

Apparently JJ Abrams has played No More Heroes

imQuARdnR1Txh.gif

Xiraiya

My girlfriend bought me VTMB as an early christmas present, installed the unofficial patch and I'm ready to go (I'm playing as Brujah, I swapped the character model because I liked the Tremere character's look)

croten

My girlfriend bought me VTMB as an early christmas present, installed the unofficial patch and I'm ready to go (I'm playing as Brujah, I swapped the character model because I liked the Tremere character's look)

Pleb. Malkavian are the best class to play as on your first run

Xiraiya

Pleb. Malkavian are the best class to play as on your first run

The Malkavian insanity and dialogue constantly alludes to things that are related to the future or things that aren't immediately revealed, so playing them in a second playthrough is a better idea.

JoJo94

That's what's bothered me most about Sonic Boom. It's so friggen slow. A platformer doesn't have to be slow, but they made just the slowest game ever and it looks shitty doing it. They can't even make the opening cinematic right, as Barry from the Game Grumps explains.

Danny>Barry>Arin>Jon> Kevin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ross.

Mine Barry>Danny>Jon,,,that's it.

Weirdly enough I am actually indifferent to Jon don't like him as much as everyone else does.

croten

The Malkavian insanity and dialogue constantly alludes to things that are related to the future or things that aren't immediately revealed, so playing them in a second playthrough is a better idea.

I know, I'm joking. Although I did it first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom