• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

Some people here haven't played Persona either :p

guts-yell.gif

All you need to know is that Benoit was a fine wrestler, then died, then they had a memorial two hour episode in his honor, then it came out that he murdered his wife, child then killed himself.

Goddammit he was my favourite rustler. Just a mean scrappy Canadian guy who was tough as all hell and wouldn't give up. Benoit was little babby AC Junior's hero

He was in the first game? I need to get around to finishing that too.

Did you want to go to college indecisively or decisively or did you just wanted a job right away?

I picked I for sure wanted to go to college. I noticed that
Joker REALLY hated my dreams of going to college and it was a nice touch.

I chose the same actually. That scene got fucking real. Let me know when you get further in cause there's more "WAIT WHAT?" moments as you go along

Why should she? the site player doesn't work for her.

If it's being posted since it went up, it's been common courtesy to have both links, even if they edit one in after.

It's not a huge deal, but it's just the idea.
Thanks for the site link.

Edit: Ah, ok. We're just posting too much and buried it. Nbd.

All you need to know is that Benoit was a fine wrestler, then died, then they had a memorial two hour episode in his honor, then it came out that he murdered his wife, child then killed himself.

I remember when that story came out, I was all like, "Who the fuck is Chris Benoit? Talk about real sports again, ESPN." Then when it came out that he killed his family, they started talking about the dangers of steroid abuse, and I just stopped watching ESPN for about a month.

Why should she? the site player doesn't work for her.

The site player has been getting progressively worse for me too with it freezing in the middle of the video. Its a shame because I like the structure of the website far better than youtube for watching best friend videos and the comments aren't complete toxic either. But its annoying how sometimes after I pause a video to go use the bathroom the video just restarts. Progressively watching the TGA video has gotten annoying on the site.

I still use the site though because seriously fuck youtube.

Xiraiya

If it's being posted since it went up, it's been common courtesy to have both links, even if they edit one in after.
It's not a huge deal, but it's just the idea.

Yes but, even if timing wasn't the problem, the site player still does not work properly for her.

Yes but, even if timing wasn't the problem, the site player still does not work properly for her.

the point of linking the videos is to let everyone in the thread know that the next video is up. She even said that she was going to edit the site link in later, the issues with the player are irrelevant

360pages

That was sure helpful that Kidman just appeared out of nowhere...it was almost like him having that monster turning episode was completely pointless!

MormaPope

Banned
Congrats man, I know that feeling. Its rare, but it feels so damn good.

Most of them feelings come from hating Seth, good Seth players have the best spacing on the ground and air. Somehow as Ryu I was able to control/stop his air game and then keep him away on the ground. I went into the match thinking "bout to get fucked, here we go", came out with an easy victory.

Them feelings when you beat someone that's ranked 34th in the world as Seth, 8000 battle points, playing as Ryu, with 2000 battle points ranked 4000 something. 2800 player points versus your 755.

That's always a good feeling, it happened quite a bit for me later on in my playing, where I'd rarely pay ranked and just played locally, so my points were low but I was great at the game, so those fuckers would start out taunting me and I'd smoke them.

Beloved

And youtube doesn't work for me yet I post both links. I get that the statement could come across as rude but I doubt that was the intention.

I always post both links too. And I know he wasnt trying to be rude, but that comment was rude. Even if I hadnt intended on posting the site link, what kind of comment was that to make?

Anyway why are we even still talking about this.

Shackzam

Most of them feelings come from hating Seth, good Seth players have the best spacing on the ground and air. Somehow as Ryu I was able to control/stop his air game and then keep him away on the ground. I went into the match thinking "bout to get fucked, here we go", came out with an easy victory.

That Seth didn't go nutty enough if you were able to think about what he was going to do.

mike0dude

maybe the dude was letting somebody else play...

Zenfalcia

I always post both links too. And I know he wasnt trying to be rude, but that comment was rude. Even if I hadnt intended on posting the site link, what kind of comment was that to make?

Anyway why are we even still talking about this.

To talk about it and clear up any misunderstanding and to make up for them? We like talking about stuff for too long here.

MormaPope

Banned
maybe the dude was letting somebody else play...

Always a possibility, but the dude was playing like any decent Seth player, I didn't give him room to capitalize on any opportunity. Seth also has the least amount of health, so that means fucking up as Seth means you're getting thrown out long before any other character.

Also most people with high rankings on Street Fighter IV HATE losing to lower ranked people, more at stake for them to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom