• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Damn it, nothing worse than writing something and no one leaving a review.

How the hell can I get better if no one reviews. Sure it can get a little heartbreaking to find a review taking apart some of your lesser aspects. But if it wasn't for those reviews, I wouldn't have tried out the grammar checker that I'm planning on buying and my writing wouldn't have increased on a average of 20%

What I'm saying...leaving a fucking review if you read something!

Shackzam

Oh you asked for it slut. You tryna get trashed in ultimax a little later tonight? I'm salty I missed out on GG xrd and want to smack someone in an ArcSys fighter.

I'll play some ultimax. Also I'm getting GG xrd on christmas. So if any of you want to play it sometime during then. Plz just say so.

Zenfalcia

The classic avatars make me want to break out the Shameless folder, but I know that that is the path that leads to destruction.

Oh man, I remember when you joined now, weird.

Pat(h) of Mass Destruction?
Ooo yeah! Badadata~

All that nostalgia hitting you like a ton of bricks.

439.gif

I'll play some ultimax. Also I'm getting GG xrd on christmas. So if any of you want to play it sometime during then. Plz just say so.

I'm double dipping on GG since I don't have a ps4 fight stick and am not getting one for a while. I'll be on during christmas if I'm not working.

Also, I'll be on ultimax in a bit, just gotta finish this last paragraph in my essay.

ultimax

[I'm double dipping on GG since I don't have a ps4 fight stick and am not getting one for a while. I'll be on during christmas if I'm not working.

Also, I'll be on ultimax in a bit, just gotta finish this last paragraph in my essay.
Dont rush, i got a final to study for anyways.
I will at least do this. If I wasn't designing a website as my last final with all my free time this would've been something I'd have been working on awhile

Yeah but nobody looks at the OP after it first gets posted. It ruins the whole "WHOA NEW THREAD" thing.

When's your last final?

KyleCross

What are ya mains?
I don't have any, I barely know how to play the game. All the proof you need of that right here XD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRkPfJa0I90

If you're unlocking characters, don't be. The AI for new challengers in this game is actually pretty damn tough.
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing. My friend Chelsea (who is teaching me in that video above) encouraged me to do that to both unlock more characters and to try and get more feel for the game. It hasn't clicked for me yet, but I'm trying.

I just whipped it up, it's from a Gintama episode where everyone went bald.
Ah ok, was gonna say that that was damn fast to photoshop out all the hair.
BRUHS
KOF 98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDITION
TOMORROW
GET HYPE

Netcode tho
I said the opposite so I guess we'll find out and compare

I looked it up cause I'm a scrub, it changes SPOILERS
a few later scenes to be goofy if you say he lived

Emouse

By the way, Amiibo on lvl 50 has been overrated quite a bit. It's certainly a challenge as they clearly read your inputs, but it's still just a limited AI and can be beaten consistently.

I still want that Sheik one real bad though. I don't understand why I like Sheik so much.

Fighting 3 lvl50s at once howver is a pain in the butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom