• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then they're not a turret section, just a turret that happens to be there. I'm talking about forced turret sections.

Good point im trying to think of a good turret section but I can't think of one. I should go make a neogaf thread about it.

Then they're not a turret section, just a turret that happens to be there. I'm talking about forced turret sections.

I can't deal with this, I don't know who to trust!

360pages

Damn, Chapter 12 sucked. It feels like padding, and honestly it's starting to show its RE4 with how dumb the story and sections are getting. But unlike RE4 we are once again expected to take this entire story with a straight face.

croten

Good point im trying to think of a good turret section but I can't think of one. I should go make a neogaf thread about it.

To me the entire concept of forcing you to use a single weapon and restricting your movement is awful. Especially when you have to protect a vehicle or something.

Emouse

How many of you have played and finished TEW? Just curious, it'll be interesting to see everyone's reactions to the end sections of the game

I've not watched the latest part yet but I'll do it tomorrow, I do remember that chapter not being great tho, I also don't remember anything between that section and the end of the game for whatever reason

How many of you have played and finished TEW? Just curious, it'll be interesting to see everyone's reactions to the end sections of the game

I've not watched the latest part yet but I'll do it tomorrow, I do remember that chapter not being great tho, I also don't remember anything between that section and the end of the game for whatever reason

only the demo, I really wasn't feeling it so I just watched the LP

ultimax

i never finished it because the letterboxing started to bother me more than i thought it would

Zenfalcia

Woof... That's some news to learn about.. time to read this i suppose and secure my phone. :l

Especially if you're black.

Let's keep the good vibes in the topic tho.

No worries. I don't plan to expand on the news and politics that most people know about.

Alfebit

Banned

I've beat it. It sure is RE4.

Alfebit

Banned

BugBunnyflorida.gif

Emouse

I always regret checking the news, it's always depressing.

I shall watch Friends to cleanse my brain

I try not to check the news but a lot of the time I catch it on the radio in the morning which sucks

It's 90% someone been shot or stabbed, sometimes even both, and 100% of the time there's been a huge accident on the roads and the traffic is backed the fuck up everywhere, the joys of living in London i guess

I really hope SMT x FE is not vaporware.

Its too awesome a crossover to just die in development

I'm tired of hearing about it. It's entirely possible that Ninty wanted a killer RPG to show, but whether it's still happening after ATLUS left Index and went to SEGA and how much Nintendo is working to put out Wii U first-party exclusives, I dunno.

The last we heard, a reporter asked a Ninty guy at E3 2014 and he called it "on schedule".
I try not to check the news but a lot of the time I catch it on the radio in the morning which sucks

It's 90% someone been shot or stabbed, sometimes even both, and 100% of the time there's been a huge accident on the roads and the traffic is backed the fuck up everywhere, the joys of living in London i guess

I hate far more when it's just sensationalist news. I'd rather hear about the most depressing murder in the world over more dirty laundry bullshit.

Zenfalcia

I just finish reading the canada phone access article and it wasnt as bad as i thought. It makes sense in a sense on a case by case basis.

huh.. those are some events. Some worst than others, but life was never great. There are some gruesome past events like the jamestown massacre and nanking.. yeah.. i should stop now.

Is this how you feel about me ;_;

But yeah, I get worried being in Florida with all the disturbing and horrible news that happens here.

Florida Man is the worst superhero, even though Missouri Man is in close pursuit.

I would rather be stationed in Florida than Montana, if that makes you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom