• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finish reading the canada phone access article and it wasnt as bad as i thought. It makes sense in a sense on a case by case basis.

I am not a anti police guy but there is no way this will be properly enforced and this will be abused. the police are the ones who get to determine on the spot whether searching your phone is legal. a court can later determine that it was unjust to do so but that doesn't change the fact that they did.

My uncle is a cop and I have not had any problems with police but I do not like this. I'm sure everything we do is already being harvested and tracked somewhere anyway

Tako

She loves it
cake.png
image.php

Zenfalcia

I am not a anti police guy but there is no way this will be properly enforced and this will be abused. the police are the ones who get to determine on the spot whether searching your phone is legal. a court can later determine that it was unjust to do so but that doesn't change the fact that they did.

My uncle is a cop and I have not had any problems with police but I do not like this. I'm sure everything we do is already being harvested and tracked somewhere anyway

Yeah, it's hard to say how much misuse there will be. Hm.. we'll have to see how it works out and if any bad cases happen to not make this justified.

My thoughts drift back to erect nipple wet dreams about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the Great Homecoming Fuck Fantasy. I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. I'm in a world of shit... yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid.

As terrible as the world is and honestly as terrible as my life has been, sometimes it's best to take stock in the smaller things, find something virtuous to live for before the darkness swallows you whole.

As Lovecraft said, I think the most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

Let's get happy guys damn, do I need to break out the joints? I'm fucking miserable but I'm not gonna let you guys be miserable too, cmon frienders let's Smash or something.

Zenfalcia

This is great.
My thoughts drift back to erect nipple wet dreams about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the Great Homecoming Fuck Fantasy. I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. I'm in a world of shit... yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid.

As terrible as the world is and honestly as terrible as my life has been, sometimes it's best to take stock in the smaller things, find something virtuous to live for before the darkness swallows you whole.

As Lovecraft said, I think the most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

Let's get happy guys damn, do I need to break out the joints? I'm fucking miserable but I'm not gonna let you guys be miserable too, cmon frienders let's Smash or something.

Hurray for being miserable.

Florida Man is the worst superhero, even though Missouri Man is in close pursuit.

I would rather be stationed in Florida than Montana, if that makes you feel better.

I was pretty surprised when I joined Gaf and found out about Florida Man, I never knew how bad it was here because it aint bad where I live.

I don't even like typing this because it feels like I'm just gunna jinx it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom