• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are close to thread 9... WAIFU WARS

tumblr_m3mwoaqQUA1qclpx9o1_500.gif

Im kidding lol

I said the opposite so I guess we'll find out and compare
Its just like Dark Souls!

I had him
live since I kinda did want sick revenge fights, but also he can't take the easy way out and just die.
Why did you pick the other?

I love the rumor mechanic!
Especially since I can spread a rumor about having huge payouts in BJ.

Its just like Dark Souls!

I had him
live since I kinda did want sick revenge fights, but also he can't take the easy way out and just die.
Why did you pick the other?

I love the rumor mechanic!
Especially since I can spread a rumor about having huge payouts in BJ.
Since I had played the first game I hated him even more, and I had chosen the other one on accident minutes ago so I redid it. I didn't know it was actually a lame choice

So, I'm almost done with the Artorias DLC and I didn't like it. The areas reminded me too much of Dark Souls 2 areas and none of the bosses were particularly interesting so far.

Since I had played the first game I hated him even more, and I had chosen the other one on accident minutes ago so I redid it. I didn't know it was actually a lame choice
He was in the first game? I need to get around to finishing that too.

Did you want to go to college indecisively or decisively or did you just wanted a job right away?

I picked I for sure wanted to go to college. I noticed that
Joker REALLY hated my dreams of going to college and it was a nice touch.

If it has/had good netcode I'd bite.

reading the steam forums is not giving me confidence, apperently there is now way to distinguish connections and pings and the game is region locked out of Europe and I believe South america. You cannot mute mics in game, some people reporting crashes online and being unable to connect to network play. Hearing lots of positive stuff as well but $30 for the previous game in a series seems way too much for me. I'll wait for a sale

So, I'm almost done with the Artorias DLC and I didn't like it. The areas reminded me too much of Dark Souls 2 areas and none of the bosses were particularly interesting so far.

That's probably because DS2 copied a lot about the Artorias DLC and made it much much worse. The bosses are much better done in this game than in DS2 though.

360pages

Don't you love stories that are a big misunderstanding?

Spoilers for Battle Moon Wars...
The main 'villain' set up her plan did all the that shit so she could stop the devil from being resurrected. She even revived all the villains from the series that the game is based on (Remember this is pretty much Super Robot Wars but for type moon) Despite this, all she had to do was ask the heroes, some of them being literal gods and god killers. But no, it's alright 50 missions and almost having the city and people die constantly because the people she revived were fucked up is fine too...

All you need to know is that Benoit was a fine wrestler, then died, then they had a memorial two hour episode in his honor, then it came out that he murdered his wife, child then killed himself.

I remember watching that too. So awkward how they just completely erased his existence like the week after. What a fucking mess that was lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom