• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking people walking into my room. I need to start locking my door when I play da fight games. Also, no one like juggling Shack.

S2 railgun. I HOPE YOU DIDN'T CLICK THE SPOILER. It's sort of a big spoiler.. ;_; S2 is nice. I'm going to marathon it these weeks.

Nah, I didn't. I'm glad I didn't lol.

Finally played some more Stick of Truth...

I never thought I would be
shrunken down to the size of an underpants gnome, chase them into my parents' bedroom while they're having sex, and then fight the gnome warlock while directly underneath my parents having sex, including quick time events that involve dodging my dad's ball sack.

...I WISH I was making up the shit I have just described. Fucking incredible.

shrunken down to the size of an underpants gnome, chase them into my parents' bedroom while they're having sex, and then fight the gnome warlock while directly underneath my parents having sex, including quick time events that involve dodging my dad's ball sack.

I really wish I had this game.

Fuck it sounds incredible. :(

yeah its pretty amazing, it is pretty short but that way it does not wear out its welcome. Easily one of my favourite games of 2014

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease do not let this go into a love triangle, it has been implied since the introduction of the girl who can sense the parasites but I really do not want it to do down that road.
does anyone know how many episodes it is going to run?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease do not let this go into a love triangle, it has been implied since the introduction of the girl who can sense the parasites but I really do not want it to do down that road.
does anyone know how many episodes it is going to run?
Its like 24.
and it probably will go in a love triangle,

That combo did 70%....god fucking damn....

GG shack. And by GG I mean like the two games that were actually competitive.

I need to get some more practice with Yukari in.

Its like 24.
and it probably will go in a love triangle,
I know it will, I'm just lying to myself when I tell myself it won't. Thanks
http://myanimelist.net/anime/22535/Kiseijuu:_Sei_no_Kakuritsu

Yep 24 episodes. They'll probably do another season? Since there's still more of the manga.
Thanks. We'll see how it goes, is there a site that tracks anime ratings? I'm curious to see how many people watch what per season

GG's. It's all good. I had fun playing. My Ken is da best.

Same here. Learned a lot about how Akihiko plays and how I should probably try keeping space from him lol. Also, I WAS SO CLOSE THAT ONE MATCH BUT I HAD NO RANGED ATTACKS. I also whiffed at the end of that one combo with culprit in one match.

Shackzam

Same here. Learned a lot about how Akihiko plays and how I should probably try keeping space from him lol. Also, I WAS SO CLOSE THAT ONE MATCH BUT I HAD NO RANGED ATTACKS. I also whiffed at the end of that one combo with culprit in one match.

My main advice against an Akihiko is to not put anything risky out. Like when you would just do the furious action after I stop putting you in a block string and I would just punish the shit out of you. You gotta make Akihiko guess when you are going to hit buttons.

My main advice against an Akihiko is to not put anything risky out. Like when you would just do the furious action after I stop putting you in a block string and I would just punish the shit out of you. You gotta make Akihiko guess when you are going to hit buttons.

I definitely learned that, thing is Yukari has very little "get off me" moves and its one of her best. But yeah, I kinda learned to stop doing it, but sometimes it was just really tempting lol.

Git gud at zoning so that never happens.

I guess I do need to, she's a decent zoner but her arrows are slowwwww. Like even her weakest, fastest ones take about half a second to launch. Its pretty disappointing because it makes the timing on her like, two combos worse than any other character in the game.

Zenfalcia

Please tell me psp game saves get uploaded to sony's cloud servers.

What happened/what are you trying to do?

I took a look at the news and saw sales numbers for manga and CDs, I'll have to look further into it later to see viewership numbers. Thanks

There's popularity numbers to show how many people watched it? I think? You can probably find the figure somewhere.
I guess I do need to, she's a decent zoner but her arrows are slowwwww. Like even her weakest, fastest ones take about half a second to launch. Its pretty disappointing because it makes the timing on her like, two combos worse than any other character in the game.

Git gud though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom