• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

P3P crashed and I guess got corrupted and I had to redownload it. If my save is completely gone, I'm dropping it and moving on to P4G.

Damn that sucks. Your saves should be fine? Since it'll be saved locally.. at least i hope so..

edit: Yeah, makes sense for it to save to the memory card.

Randy42

I know it will, I'm just lying to myself when I tell myself it won't. Thanks

Thanks. We'll see how it goes, is there a site that tracks anime ratings? I'm curious to see how many people watch what per season

Tracking (english) viewers is one thing, but unless a show is on a government channel where it's partially funded by that (Log Horizon and Phi-Brain both being examples as they aired on NHK Educational TV) the most important thing when determining the possibility of more seasons is sales numbers usually.

http://www.someanithing.com/ is really good for keeping track of sales numbers and how shows are doing so you can guess if you'll ever see more of them. There's a recent article about fall predictions based on various pre-order numbers but Parasyte is a hard one to judge because it hasn't even been solicited yet - sometimes this means that an entire box set will be coming out at the end of the season instead which makes it very hard to predict the possibility of a sequel.

mike0dude

Sorry I was just eating a cheese burger from Mcdonalds and there was a piece of plastic in It ... the kind used to tie a bag of bread. Now I feel violated and sad.

Zenfalcia

Sorry I was just eating a cheese burger from Mcdonalds and there was a piece of plastic in It ... the kind used to tie a bag of bread. Now I feel violated and sad.

Sounds delicious. Mcdonald's, the pinnacle of good food.

I hate how all my jpeg images have no transparency.. and i have 10 more of these.. dammit.

Tracking (english) viewers is one thing, but unless a show is on a government channel where it's partially funded by that (Log Horizon and Phi-Brain both being examples as they aired on NHK Educational TV) the most important thing when determining the possibility of more seasons is sales numbers usually.

http://www.someanithing.com/ is really good for keeping track of sales numbers and how shows are doing so you can guess if you'll ever see more of them. There's a recent article about fall predictions based on various pre-order numbers but Parasyte is a hard one to judge because it hasn't even been solicited yet - sometimes this means that an entire box set will be coming out at the end of the season instead which makes it very hard to predict the possibility of a sequel.
Interesting... thanks for the site!

I've been "working" on my research paper due tomorrow for the past like 2-3 hours. I see you guys are playing fite gaems. What else did I miss?

I hate how all my jpeg images have no transparency.. and i have 10 more of these.. dammit.

You need to start using PNGs dude

Alfebit

Banned

rFCGGFR.gif

Oh hey thanks for the info and the link!

Zenfalcia

cavefishes

Neo Member
Oh man, I just watched episode 8 of Gurren Lagann. (spoilers)
I got spoilered about what happened a while ago, but that still hit really hard. The hypest shit (GIGA DRILL BREAKER YEAH) followed immediately by the saddest shit.
For people here who've watched it, did you prefer the sub or the dub?

Zenfalcia

Presumably both.

Well, besides the name, it's just a normal image board. With ayase as part of their logo/ siter banner

I got spoilered about what happened a while ago, but that still hit really hard. The hypest shit (GIGA DRILL BREAKER YEAH) followed immediately by the saddest shit.

Sub > dub. But dub kamina is pretty good...

Alfebit

Banned

Yeah another one aboard the TTGL hype train! I preferred the dub.

Xux

Damn, looks like my PS3's on the fritz. Guess that's what I get for thinking about buying a PS4 too much.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Sub, junior. Always sub.

Dub. Didn't really like the sub when I tried it after. It seems like a lot of people prefer the one they try first. You could honestly go either way with it and still get a great experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom