• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

its hard looking for incredibly lewd christmas anime avatars that push the limit to just below being banned

I know that feel... I have all these NSFW ones that would get me insta banned if I used them.

I think i can see a
camel toe
but only if you look hard enough. So pantsu is SFW and unbannable?

Chaobreaker representing hometown. ;_;7 You can take the chaobreaker out of the BestGAF but you can never take the BestGAF out of Chaobreaker.
If you read this differently.. it gets weird.
9/10 its ok.
Its mostly due to this day being reserved for my backlog and fight games.
it is very ok.

Every day from now is my backlog and games.. I'm going to start after i'm done this OT.

439.gif

Playing more Deadly Premonition. Saw Quint glitch repeatedly through the A & G Diner door. I almost thought it was a Pat thing when they did the LP, but Quint is cursed in every copy of the game.

Holy fuck, has Kanji's grapples always done that much damage?

Also, sorry didn't mean to snag your spot romars, I'm getting off anyway I have to be up for work tomorrow morning.

Thanks guys, I'll switch off Kanji next rounds, if you guys don't mind? I want to stretch my roster wings a bit.

I'm done for the night anyway so Abubeats is gonna be your punching bag. Didn't realize it was already 2 :p

I'll be on for more ultimax during the weekend in between studying and other stuff while I get ready for Xrd on Tuesday.

The fact that Dragon's Dogma is an Itsuno game really makes me want to get back to playing it. From what very little I've played of it, its pretty interesting.

by the way whichever one of you that said they were playing the Witcher?
STAY THE FUCK AWAY from the swamp in chapter 2 till you do all the non main quests in Vizima or the monsters will rape your asshole raw
i learned the hard way and got eaten by a plant monster -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom