• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't out turn it.

The thing has ridiculous tracking. And I don't blame him for not figuring out you need to shoot it when its charging you. There is no clear indication that that will happen, so of course he is trying to shoot it when he sees it, and runs when its charging him.

But... You can. I did it and even killed it (twice) it was (relatively) easy enough. You don't have to out run it , just dash to the side.

Admittedly, the sniper shot was a cool find, I didn't know it would instant take down it while charging so I guess Pat redeemed?

I really wished that they didn't shut down the servers so quickly so I could play it. I wish I could have gotten the MGS4 podcast downloaded. Did they shut it down because of the modders? I would pay a subscription for that gameplay.

I think it was just the community shrinking paired with the cost to maintain the servers that led to the game being shutdown. Hopefully with V's MGO it will last longer.

Responsibility? What's that?
tumblr_lkeu4sEInK1qgkxrto1_cover.jpg

I do not comprehend.

so Metal Gear Online is coming back huh
i never played the original so thisll be a first time experience for me\
they should add Metal Gear Rising characters too
because WHY THE FUCK NOT?
imagine football kicking people as Armstrong
or using Minstrals bots to troll people
or doing Vergil shit with Sam
and god knows Monsoon would be the greatest troll character ever

sjay1994

But... You can. I did it and even killed it (twice) it was (relatively) easy enough. You don't have to out run it , just dash to the side.

Admittedly, the sniper shot was a cool find, I didn't know it would instant take down it while charging so I guess Pat redeemed?

I never knew the thing could shake off explosives. So pat redeemed. People are being hard on them, but it's their first time.

This is actually the third incarnation of MGO

I think those would break the game. Maybe it would work like with ultimax where there are specific rooms you could use them

I think those would break the game. Maybe it would work like with ultimax where there are specific rooms you could use them

give everyone cyborg enhancements because new lore is MGO is an alternate Universe
i mean it seems to be the new thing all the games are doing
hell even Pokemons doing it

Responsibility? What's that?
I don't know. Some big word my mom keeps screaming at me.
:E

Just grabbed a PS4 for $330 on eBay/Newegg!

Now I just need a WiiU deal.

Welcome to the PS4 family, home of the best controller.
In japan in march I think. I have no doubt it will get localized tho
Why would you have doubt. Every Senran Kagura game has been localized before it, and Xseed has said on how they are pleased with the sales.

give everyone cyborg enhancements because new lore is MGO is an alternate Universe
i mean it seems to be the new thing all the games are doing
hell even Pokemons doing it
Only natural progression huh?
Its coming out next year
in japan.
In japan in march I think. I have no doubt it will get localized tho
Hope so. I guess I could get Bloodborne too, but I'm not feeling the guns.

You don't gotta use guns. And what's not to feel about them. They look like a sweet way to spice up combat flow.
Yeah, but I wanna use an impractical wrist crossbow. It looks weird playing a souls game with guns. It makes you feel impowered, but souls games make you feel like an underdog.

Yeah, but I wanna use an impractical wrist crossbow. It looks weird playing a souls game with guns. It makes you feel impowered, but souls games make you feel like an underdog.
But it's not a souls game, it's a bloodborne game.

The differences between the two is like King's Field and Shadow Tower. Seemingly identical on the surface, but way different than you realize.

If what they say is correct, they aren't damage dealers. They set up staggers for criticals.

They are like more combat ready arrows.

And this isn't a Souls game.

But it's not a souls game, it's a bloodborne game.

The differences between the two is like King's Field and Shadow Tower. Seemingly identical on the surface, but way different than you realize.
If what they say is correct, they aren't damage dealers. They set up staggers for criticals.

They are like more combat ready arrows.

And this isn't a Souls game.
I need to put the past behind me when playing these new games. So many similarities are making me confused on how Bloodborne actually plays. If its true, I hope it does the differences well while feeling impactful.

Dammit, should I or should I not get a PS4. I'm finding it harder to justify paying a few hundred bucks for something as opposed to a game on sale for super cheap. Plus most of what I've seen are just bundles with games I don't want.

AUGH, MY BRAIN!!

ultimax

Just hop in the Steam chat anytime you want to get something going.
Definitely. I'll have to lurk there more often since I can actually use the chat now
I also gave into the peer pressure and bought a PS4
Congrats!
Dammit, should I or should I not get a PS4. I'm finding it harder to justify paying a few hundred bucks for something as opposed to a game on sale for super cheap. Plus most of what I've seen are just bundles with games I don't want.
Peer pressure is for big dick cool guys.
Buy a PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom