• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a scale of 1-chie how good is this Woolie bait?
iAzki4F.jpg

For the most part it's not like I have anything against Nintendo personally, I'm just not interested in most of their ips, making it stupid for me to ever buy the Wii U or any of their consoles. But with 2 Platinum games and Xenoblade looking like the mecha JRPG I've always wanted, I'm force to have to even consider this.

Someone please convince me that Xenoblade would actually suck and that there will be no more Platinum games on Wii U >_< !

What the fuck do you mean it can't be shipped to my address?!

Edit: nvm, finally went through.

Well, frienders...you got me. I bought one.

I'm gonna need a fucking job next semester thanks to you peer pressuring assholes.

sjay1994

Sigh.... these wiiU deals are not great.

Oh well.... maybe bayo will come to Xbone.

That was a joke.... don't kill me. Will have to wait longer before I can experience the platinum games I am missing

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
What the fuck do you mean it can't be shipped to my address?!

Edit: nvm, finally went through.

Well, frienders...you got me. I bought one.

I'm gonna need a fucking job next semester thanks to you peer pressuring assholes.

Job later. PS4 now!

Remember to mentally add the cost of PS+ to the total

There's currently a $40 deal, and will like be a $30 deal before the weekend is over.

Luckily, I already have PS+ since I have a PS3, so it just means I'll get more chances at free games each month.

But hey, at least I'll get to play the better version of Xrd this December, right?

...I honestly still feel kinda bad I just threw away three hundred some dollars out of of my savings, of which is not very much. I just hope me signing up for PayPal Credit works and I can pay it off slowly, easing the pain.

Luckily, I already have PS+ since I have a PS3, so it just means I'll get more chances at free games each month.

But hey, at least I'll get to play the better version of Xrd this December, right?

...I honestly still feel kinda bad I just threw away three hundred some dollars out of of my savings, of which is not very much. I just hope me signing up for PayPal Credit works and I can pay it off slowly, easing the pain.

You can still cancel it if you are having second thoughts. No shame in that dude

*gives bro hug*

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Then be sure to buy more than one now and save money in the future.

Yeah, I always do that. I think I already am set until 2017. And I have XBL Gold for the next 6 or so years.

You honestly shouldn't feel pressured into buying now. It's always okay to wait. And I don't think it's a good idea to go into debt over it unless you're certain you'll have the funds.

It's funny, the way my priorities for console purchases have shifted throughout the last few months.

First it was I wanted a PS4 in preparation for Bloodborne...then I considered a Vita instead...only to go back to wanting a PS4.

Then it was I wanted to buy an OG Xbox and the Otogi games because of reasons...and now I just bought a PS4, throwing that plan entirely out the window.

Shit has come full circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom