• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was following guides for DS2 suggesting to use Diablo III or whatever, but it just blurs everything and somehow looks even more jagged at the same time.

Doesn't seem to matter what compatibility mode I use, even regular AA with VTMB blurred everything, but if I just do it all from control panel it looks WAY better, though that doesn't seem to even work really for DS2 so who knows, either way so far Inspector seems really disappointing, going by the ways people have been using it anyway.

I really haven't gotten it to work either. Shame, because Dark Souls 2, with some AA that isn't trash, would look a lot better.

I deleted all of my profiles, and plan on starting again, when I have a better grasp on what exactly I'm supposed to do.

Mrgoodwil has the best Christmas waifu avatar. Everyone else better step up their games

Mrgoodwil has Elizabeth wearing a Santa hat. We're not going to be beating that.
tumblr_inline_n68rf4yclh1rz6ix3.gif

Xiraiya

I really haven't gotten it to work either. Shame, because Dark Souls 2, with some AA that isn't trash, would look a lot better.

I deleted all of my profiles, and plan on starting again, when I have a better grasp on what exactly I'm supposed to do.
Well I just updated my drivers so maybe the control panel stuff will work better on DS2 now.

Zenfalcia

but dont you want to be ka-why like me?!

Alicia is already cute enough as is!

The world is so empty at parts some parts are passable some parts are puke worthy. It's just so bad...I really hope my dad doesn't think I still like Sonic so he can avoid it for Christmas...oh god.

It feels like they tried to be very ambitious by making it open world and failed. Sonic works so much better as level based gameplay. The tether stuff is awful and ruins the cool rail grinding and the level design.. i dont even want to get into that.

Just tell him now, if you really want to or care.

Oberon

Banned
Eh, not really. They introduce more characters and stuff, though most of them are female. Blade is still the center of the show, however.

But whatever, if that doesn't suit you now, just go with Shin Mazinger. Or New Getter Robo. Either way it's more manly than GL, so take your pick.

You better be watching Ippo right the fuck now, ignore what these other fuckers are recommending you

I think I'll watch both, needless and ippo, it will balance it out.

If you made a christmasy Rise avatar, I would be so happy

I could make one.

And pls, I have the best Christmas waifu Avatar!

Xiraiya

It feels like they tried to be very ambitious by making it open world and failed. Sonic works so much better as level based gameplay. The tether stuff is awful and ruins the cool rail grinding and the level design.. i dont even want to get into that.

Just tell him now, if you really want to or care.

It sounds like Platinum should make Sonic games, just do tolerable character interactions and a series of hype high-speed rail running levels with some boss fights utilizing high speed, throw in some collectables.

Done.

Zenfalcia

It sounds like Platinum should make Sonic games, just do tolerable character interactions and a series of hype high-speed rail running levels with some boss fights utilizing high speed, throw in some collectables.

Done.
Imagine sonic dodge offset combos or really sonic character action game done well.

I'd love to see it. Even if it's not the best I'd still pay to see it.

Fine. Be that way!

Is it because everyday is christmas since you buy so much for yourself ;)

So, we wont be seeing any christmas or winter avatars from you?

Probably a differnt avatar by then, but no Christmas!

Still in that young "I'M TOO OLD FOR FUN NOW" Phase huh?

It happens.

I'm not young though. I'm super old ;__;

I'm also sick with a fever and a sore throat and stuff. So fuck cold weather and Christmas.

So you're the Grinch?

I hate the color green too though.

HNNGG

Is there a just Rise pic so I can make an avatar?
You can crop it, but I bet you could find one. If not I'll grab you one when I'm not on mobile.
i was gonna actually link the margaret/liz one to you, but i figured you already knew about it lol
I'm just being original with my figure :p
Alright. Lets not get into lewdGAF here. Sorry I mentioned it.
I'm just making a joke about Christmas gifts, but ok.

So I'm building a KLK team for Pokemon because fuck it.

My Satsuki is the shiny Gardevoir
Gamagori is Machamp
Sanageyama is maybe Gallade or Kabutops
Nonon I have no idea. Wigglytuff?
Inumuta is Porygon Z
Ryuuko is Scizor

Any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom