• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this dumb bullshit
triple-double-oreo.jpg
Sextuplet Oreo. It tastes pretty uninteresting.

So I'm building a KLK team for Pokemon because fuck it.

My Satsuki is the shiny Gardevoir
Gamagori is Machamp
Sanageyama is maybe Gallade or Kabutops
Nonon I have no idea. Wigglytuff?
Inumuta is Porygon Z
Ryuuko is Scizor

Any other suggestions?
I was thinking Inumuta as Porygon Z and tank, but I'm not sure how the meta is.

Zenfalcia

I drink coffee just so I can sleep an hour later. I'm just an old man hired to to do some webwork.

So old he doesnt know how to fix his steam install. :|
Jks. If you havent reached 50 years old, you're not old, otherwise you're just getting older.

We're an hour in. And unlike Pat, my bro has wasted all 6 shots on the first. Now hes running with no ammo, aggroing even more zombies.
Is he just bad at games or stealth games? Like why is he doing that?

So my friend bought me Evil Within on Steam and I've been giving it another shot.

So much better than the console version, at least until the inevitable crashing.

I might stream some of it a bit later if anyone would be interested in watching, though I obviously know everything that happens up until the LP. :p

In a few minutes, I'll be leaving my aunt's place to head back to Redmond and resume my normal life.

It'll be a lengthy trip. Gonna use it to get a start on my Bombcast catch up plan.

I'm trying to push P2:IS. At least for me. Also christmas avatars.
YEAH PLAY IT, IT'S SO GOOD. I'm barely past the second dungeon I haven't played it in a bit. I need to get back to it
I need a christmas avatar but I don't have or even know how to do such a thing
Open it up in paint and draw a shitty Santa hat
In a few minutes, I'll be leaving my aunt's place to head back to Redmond and resume my normal life.

It'll be a lengthy trip. Gonna use it to get a start on my Bombcast catch up plan.
The streets will be safe once more.

Zenfalcia

Well im telling him what he needs and not need to do (like not upgrading the melee).

Good. Dont be navi pat and tell him to drop his shield.

So I just woke up like 45 minutes ago like at 1. The fuck is going on?

Sonic boom quick look came out. It's great. Uh.. we talked about stuff..

I need a christmas avatar but I don't have or even know how to do such a thing
If i find a konata christmas avatar or something i'll link it to you.

YEAH PLAY IT, IT'S SO GOOD. I'm barely past the second dungeon I haven't played it in a bit. I need to get back to it
Do you think that the Super Best Friends could make a good LP out of it?

I think that it would be a mix of the I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream LP and the Yakuza, but Reddit doesn't think it would be a good idea when I posted over there.

croten

Do you think that the Super Best Friends could make a good LP out of it?

I think that it would be a mix of the I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream LP and the Yakuza, but Reddit doesn't think it would be a good idea when I posted over there.

No it would be a terrible idea, I don't think long JRPGs are good for them. Plus Pat has gone on record to say that he has tried to play P1 and 2 but couldn't stand the combat system.

Oh shit that reminds me that the video game awards are tonight. Anyone want to have a lets watch?

EDIT: Oh wait no they aren't im stupid forget this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom