• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually not seen a lot of Rise fans except for in here personally. Mitsuru though yeah that's a given. I honestly didn't know Chie had such a huge fanbase until this year honestly I actually thought she was the least liked for some reason I saw way more Naoto than Chie.

I feel like people just like Chie cause she was the first girl you encounter (like Yukari) and people just assumed she was "the one".

I feel like people just like Chie cause she was the first girl you encounter (like Yukari) and people just assumed she was "the one".
People like her because she likes steak, kung fu movies, and she can galactic punt a tank (and your ass) into the milky way.

Her being the first girl you meet is just coincidence.

Nanako was the first girl you encounter in P4.

And you meet Chie and Yukiko at the same time in P4.

You can't deny Chie is best girl.
You know what I meant :p

And Yukiko is all like "Naw mang, inns 'n stuf" and sort of facks off instead of really talking to you, as opposed to Chie.

Of what I seen of Persona 4, I don't dislike any of the characters. I just don't care about them. It might be the boring visual designs, plus the hyperbolic feel good pop around it.

Xiraiya

Eh, I'm at least somewhat surprised Naoto made it to the finals. Rise and Mitsuru seemed to have a bigger (or at least louder) fanbase.

I'm not, seems like most P4 fans have that fetish of breaking through to the tomboy's feelings or protecting Naoto from sexism and gender confusion and all that.

croten

We're already getting dancing all night so Rise is covered and I guess Yukiko could get... an Inn management simulator? I don't know, she's kinda got nothing.

Oh yeah Chie would be the dick gumshoe character in the Naoto game

Inn
aba
Mama?

042.gif

sjay1994

DOUBLE REPPUKEN again.

At the P4G skiing event.
"I WANNA MAKE MEMORIES WITH SENPAI TOO!"
- Kanji.
"I'm sorry Teddie, but only people have human rights"
- Naoto before teddie got decimated.

Some of these moments are so good, even if the event itself is kind of mediocre. Rise being insanely obnoxious though.

I'm sorry, but only people have human rights sounds like some scary shit you tell a motherfucker before you kill him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom