• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordicus

I think Demidar was hoping for a Morrowind deal, I know this isn't that but I thought it might be of interest

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E9I1FPI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

At times Bethesda really doesn't seem to want to sell that Morrowind for cheap. It's over 10 years old yet only seems to go below $10 during only half the sales events, mainly the big summer and winter ones.

Sure, Morrowind has pretty large amount of fantastic content in it that could warrant spending 20, but those first few hours of not knowing what to do, where to go, and why you're missing 80% of your attacks, c'mon, do you really want new players to pay over a tenner to then get annoyed and stopped by that?

Edit: Think about it this way too: Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition has same base price as Morrowind

I think Demidar was hoping for a Morrowind deal, I know this isn't that but I thought it might be of interest

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E9I1FPI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

say what you will about Oblivion and Skyrim's gameplay and combat, that is a hell of a lot of content for that price, If I didn't already have all of them and if they shipped to Canada I would grab that

Also I know we don't like ranking Zaibatsu members but /V/ did a poll and with 2500+ votes Pat and Woolie are dominating. Not really that surprising.
http://strawpoll.me/3026731/r
So.... did you all just die or something.... or do you actually have those "lives" people keep telling me to get.
nah I just spent 5 mins debating whether or not to post that poll :p

Alfebit

Banned
Sebastian pls. Twice now during the *The Evil Within spoilers*
Spider Lady fight you've decided to kick instead of swinging the torch into her face hole resulting in an instant death.
Thanks Sebasboma.

croten

say what you will about Oblivion and Skyrim's gameplay and combat, that is a hell of a lot of content for that price, If I didn't already have all of them and if they shipped to Canada I would grab that

Also I know we don't like ranking Zaibatsu members but /V/ did a poll and with 2500+ votes Pat and Woolie are dominating. Not really that surprising.

The lack of votes for Matt saddens me. :( I hate seeing these rankings, it's not like they're fictional characters.

Where has all this groundswell come from for Pat??

Back in the Machinima days, people loved Matt.

The lack of votes for Matt saddens me. :( I hate seeing these rankings, it's not like they're fictional characters.

That's ok! Big dick Bossman Matt is still the official head of the Zaibatsu. We know it and SA knows it. I dunno about Reddit tho.

Squishy3

Sebastion pls. Twice now during the *The Evil Within spoilers*
Spider Lady fight you've decided to kick instead of swinging the torch into her face hole resulting in an instant death.
Thanks Sebasboma.
If you hold left trigger and press melee you'll always do a proper melee swing instead of stomping.

*Brought to you by The Evil Within loading screen tips that contain actual important gameplay information

JoJo94

nah I just spent 5 mins debating whether or not to post that poll :p

Godamnit /V/

Probably the solo videos...and his rage.

demidar

That's ok! Big dick Bossman Matt is still the official head of the Zaibatsu. We know it and SA knows it. I dunno about Reddit tho.

Matt's my favourite, I don't think he's anyone else's in this thread.

The maps tho!

Bah! Back in my day we didn't have external maps, Google Maps or convenient location markers. No, we had to familiarize ourselves with the land by walking around on our own two feet! We had to navigate using vague textual descriptions of landmarks and fast travel couldn't be used at anytime! You damn kids, get off my lawn!

I know, that's why I didn't really want to post it in the first place but it is relevant and I'm sure some people are interested in the general consensus

Squishy3

B3kfYclCEAA_Xnq.jpg:large

i'll just leave this here

I know, that's why I didn't really want to post it in the first place but it is relevant and I'm sure some people are interested in the general consensus
I do too, but I have a feeling that it might drive Matt to change up his material. He even brought it up in a Psycho Break LP episode that he needs to stop making Simpson references. I truly wish he doesn't change since a lot of the stuff that he does is endearing to me. Even Zach is higher up than Matt and he makes the least videos.

I do too, but I have a feeling that it might drive Matt to change up his material. He even brought it up in a Psycho Break LP episode that he needs to stop making Simpson references. I truly wish he doesn't change since a lot of the stuff that he does is endearing to me. Even Zach is higher up than Matt and he makes the least videos.

I don't think this means Matt's the least liked, I think it just means he's not most people's #1. A lot of those people that voted for Pat could easily have Matt as a close second favorite.

I don't think this means Matt's the least liked, I think it just means he's not most people's #1. A lot of those people that voted for Pat could easily have Matt as a close second favorite.
That might be true, but it seems like Matt is taking it that way. He is the big boss of the Zaibatsu, so he should be more well liked in his mind. It is somewhat evident in the recent videos.

Archgan

Thread Catch-Up
The best friends on the top 10 or capcom on DMC5? Because they're both really close to dead status
Matt posted on his Tumblr that he has uploaded his and is just waiting for the others to finish.

Goddammit Gintama, I don't remember the last time I've looked forward to chapters each week this much.
I know, I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to the next chapters. All this hype shit is happening and there is still more hype shit about to happen.

Xiraiya

Matt's my favourite, I don't think he's anyone else's in this thread.

He's just not very interesting these days, It's messed up Liam is ranked higher than him, because I like Matt considerably more than Liam, but I really don't think he's suited for LPs anymore, so I can see why it's like that now.

Been watching TBF since about 2012, Pat has always come across as roughly the most popular in my experience.

That might be true, but it seems like Matt is taking it that way. He is the big boss of the Zaibatsu, so he should be more well liked in his mind. It is somewhat evident in the recent videos.

Oh shit he saw that? I feel really bad for him, he was having a shitty day recently so this isn't any good for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom