• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Roll tide roll, to those that know or care.

Hope everyones having a good Saturday

I'm just sitting here bored out of my mind, still bummed that A. EDF 2017 Vita never went on sale and B. I couldn't find anything to get with the (paltry) $20 I had set back for Black Friday.

Ah well.

Zenfalcia

Probably when I realized how important 1080p was to everyone and everyone told me how super wrong I was for not caring about it as much as them. Also playing AC:U destroyed any semblance of happiness I had this year.

That game is such a fucking travesty... holy shit.

image.php

Well, which crowd were you talking to? For the casual players, they don't care since they can't even tell the damn difference.

AC Unity was a train wreck of epic proportions almost as bad as sonic boom. The face bug was the best the game had going for it besides the normal expected AC stuff.

sjay1994

image.php

Well, which crowd were you talking to? For the casual players, they don't care since they can't even tell the damn difference.

AC Unity was a train wreck of epic proportions almost as bad as sonic boom. The face bug was the best the game had going for it besides the normal expected AC stuff.

GAF in general. I was so confused by how much people cared about it, I got banned because I said it made no sense to me.

Also... I went into AC:U with the lowest expectations. The absolute lowest I have ever had for an AC game.... and I left infuriated. I fucking saw that game behind closed doors and saw all the frame rate problems, the slow down, the pop in and that the stealth in it looked worse that prison break...and I still said "you know what... maybe it will be ok"

The real kicker was the fact the demo I saw fucking crashed and they had to restart it.

God damn.... that game fucking depresses and enrages me.

Now I understand how sonic fans feel.

sjay1994

Did it count as thread shitting? Just don't click on resolution topics.

No.... I was on a normal thread.

People kept coming in to talk about resolution. It happened because I made fun of a guy who was so upset about resolution.... he wasn't going to buy a watch.

Thats when I said fuck normal gaf, and decided to spend my time here.

I got banned the day after I decided that.

GAF in general. I was so confused by how much people cared about it, I got banned because I said it made no sense to me.
That's thread shitting. Just don't enter thread that you have no interest in.

I'm sure you weren't malicious. Stuff like IQ and framerate can be important to some, like me, or a non factor.

And I just read your latest post. Okay.

sjay1994

Wow.... these fucking beetles in PQ are pushing my shit in.

Is there a way to know if I have the advantage or the enemy does? Because I hate random encounters.

Wow.... these fucking beetles in PQ are pushing my shit in.

Is there a way to know if I have the advantage or the enemy does? Because I hate random encounters.
I haven't been able to work it out either, the red beetles in the Alice dungeons are weak to bufu. How many hours do you have and how far in are you? I'm still grinding for the Alice boss and I'm 9 hours in. Maybe I'm over preparing but the game said it would be harder then the FOEs and while they are not too hard, they take a while to kill and I do not want to waste 20 mins killing a boss just to have him win a war of attrition against me

Zenfalcia

Also... I went into AC:U with the lowest expectations. The absolute lowest I have ever had for an AC game.... and I left infuriated. I fucking saw that game behind closed doors and saw all the frame rate problems, the slow down, the pop in and that the stealth in it looked worse that prison break...and I still said "you know what... maybe it will be ok"

The real kicker was the fact the demo I saw fucking crashed and they had to restart it.

God damn.... that game fucking depresses and enrages me.

Now I understand how sonic fans feel.

People replied and said what i probably would've said.. so i wont repeat.

That's hilarious, a jank demo and jank fjnished game? Ubi should just give them more time to work on it. It just needed more development time.

JoJo94

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Woof. That fight was tough. I had to use everything I knew
and learn new stuff right on the spot
to beat him. And the hype never stopped from there.

Now I know why Platinum is the best company.

Now go play DMC1, DMC3, DMC4, PS2 Shinobi, Ninja Gaiden Black, Ninja Gaiden II, Bayonetta, Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, God Hand, and El Shaddai.

sjay1994

Looking down on the cars on the highway
The stream of tail lights

Everybody advancing together
Do so willingly sacrifice rights

When people accept they’re cogs in the system
Give up free will, conform

Individual pieces of dust swirl together
Become a full storm

Looking down on the burgeoning city
The skyscrapers rise

Even men with the greatest intentions
Start believing their own lies

We can borrow from the future
But eventually someone’s got to pay

The only way out of the cycle
Is to strike out and pave your own way
Yeah

We all fight our own fight
Will you fuel the desire to win

Always struggling with the truth
Of the life that might have been

But no matter how jagged your path is
You’ll always come back to the road

When the dust of battle settles
The war still rages within

Now we wait for the sequel

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Now go play DMC1, DMC3, DMC4, PS2 Shinobi, Ninja Gaiden Black, Ninja Gaiden II, Bayonetta, Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, God Hand, and El Shaddai.
I'll play those games in another time. Too much hype will spoil a person.
Now we wait for the sequel
9a4.gif

Will it ever come out?
Hey guys, now that I've finished P4G, I don't know what to do next. I have three games I'm interested in, I'm unable to pick any of them to start with and pretty much want to play them equally as much. So please help me choose my next game that I will play alongside smash:

Freedom Wars (PSTV)
Soul Sacrifice Delta (PSTV)
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)

I actually want to play Danganronpa, but I have to wait until Sony and Nisa fucking WHITELIST IT!
Freedom Wars.

sjay1994

I haven't been able to work it out either, the red beetles in the Alice dungeons are weak to bufu. How many hours do you have and how far in are you? I'm still grinding for the Alice boss and I'm 9 hours in. Maybe I'm over preparing but the game said it would be harder then the FOEs and while they are not too hard, they take a while to kill and I do not want to waste 20 mins killing a boss just to have him win a war of attrition against me

Yeah. I realized they were weak to bufu, Problem is the thing just ravages my party with its ma fire and its two hits in a row. It wipes out 3 to all of my party members before I can kill it.

Guess I might need to grind floor two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom