• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Removed...thank god.

I didn't think it would auto link like that.
There is an icon that gives code that doesn't link but you and Alf don't use it. You still shouldn't copy+paste that link.
Lisa Silverman, looking out for us all
She's the true hero we need
It's an anime.
Its also a VN. I perfer those.
edit: I misread Novel for VN my mistake. Hopefully they translate it. I might check out the anime in the meantime.

360pages

There is an icon that gives code that doesn't link but you and Alf don't use it. You still shouldn't copy+paste that link.

She's the true hero we need

Its also a VN. I perfer those.

The thing is, I actually didn't copy the link, just the words. There wasn't even a link at the end of the paragraph.

h91MPjv.jpg

Christmas is coming guys.

That actually sounds quite interesting? However, wouldn't that make it preferable to pick a faction region that will likely be popular, in comparison to picking a less popular one?

yes that seems to be what happened, there is like 5 cities that dominate and there is almost no chance of those rankings moving around. I don't know if it affects the game in anyway. I think Tokyo or Shanghai are far ahead. I joined New York because a few of the people in here are in it and I'm sure as hell not going to join Edmonton, that place sucks
just jealous because of the lower taxes, I actually plan to move there in a couple years to work :p

Emouse

I may have just spent the last 12 hours playing smash, this game is so good, just finished unlocking all the stages too, cruel smash is a bastard to do also

I'll probably play start playing games with you guys at some point, but for now I sleep

360pages

I may have just spent the last 12 hours playing smash, this game is so good, just finished unlocking all the stages too, cruel smash is a bastard to do also

I'll probably play start playing games with you guys at some point, but for now I sleep

Just let me point out, how much I love how lazy your edit is...

croten

A copied a summary from a banned site, but the thing is the site without any of my knowledge put a link into my message without any of my input just because I copied a bunch of words.

Actually for some reason that makes me a little irritated.

Well if you check the post carefully then it wouldn't have happened. It's not like the website or Gaf were trying to trick you

360pages

Well if you check the post carefully then it wouldn't have happened. It's not like the website or Gaf were trying to trick you

Fair enough, I just dislike something inserting something into my post when I clearly didn't highlight it or there was anything even pointing to it. It's an odd choice since most sites don't do it and I actually haven't even encountered something like that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom