• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone fire up a pastebin
I was thinking google docs since we have pictures for examples like this.
q15Oxbx.png

Hey guys, do you want a hat that's a combination of a stovepipe and baseball hat?

photo-main.jpg

What if I told you it was on kickstarter and is a third of the way to its goal?

Or that it's name is "Le Grand Hat?"

croten

Making our own Wiki page feels narcissistic :v

Eventually, when Aaron's youtube channel get popular enough, we start shilling it on the front page as a fan channel. When that gets big enough we start selling merch and even get our own website, with all of us combined we end up becoming bigger than the SBF and Pat, as a semi-regular poster here, jumps ship with us. That's when we begin construction on the Death Star...

Eventually, when Aaron's youtube channel get popular enough, we start shilling it on the front page as a fan channel. When that gets big enough we start selling merch and even get our own website, with all of us combined we end up becoming bigger than the SBF and Pat, as a semi-regular poster here, jumps ship with us. That's when we begin construction on the Death Star...

And then we rewrite history itself, so that mayonnaise may finally be recognized as an instrument.

Beat the first labyrinth in PQ when the parties finally meet up as the P4 side, Yuri Lowenthal's first line is to Yuri Lowenthal and everything is right in the world. Quest have now been unlocked, that should help with the grinding. I never knew Theo was the youngest of the Velvet Room attendants, he really comes off as the whipping boy. Hijinks appear to have been unlocked as well, the second scene with the group is cute.

nothing was a spoiler here, everyone knew it was going to come together at some point but I'll definitely start tagging stuff from now on

360pages

Beat the first labyrinth in PQ when the parties finally meet up as the P4 side, Yuri Lowenthal's first line is to Yuri Lowenthal and everything is right in the world. Quest have now been unlocked, that should help with the grinding. I never knew Theo was the youngest of the Velvet Room attendants, he really comes off as the whipping boy. Hijinks appear to have been unlocked as well, the second scene with the group is cute.

nothing was a spoiler here, everyone knew it was going to come together at some point but I'll definitely start tagging stuff from now on

The game will probably come together at this point.

Also, Evil Within in really is like RE4 At this point I don't care what they say, the story and art style is different, but a lot of gameplay elements are ripped right from it.

Wow, can't believe Pat saw the plagas gut tentacles multiple times in Evil Within. And even get killed by one.

God, that thing scared the shit out of me first time it happened.

Anung

Un Rama
Man, Sleeping Dogs runs like absolute shit on the PS4. It's embarrassing how they fucked this port up so bad.

Still, the game itself is good.

Fuck Dogeyes.

Man, Sleeping Dogs runs like absolute shit on the PS4. It's embarrassing how they fucked this port up so bad.

Still, the game itself is good.

Fuck Dogeyes.
Man, fuck Dogeyes.

After hearing that the Remaster also has shit performance on PC, for minimal gain, I'm glad it wasn't a free update.

JoJo94

360pages

How strange, easily my slowest story is my most popular one. Though I guess it's mostly because the story is actually having pay off to events that happened earlier.

If anyone interested in reading it just ask.

360pages

There are way to many instant kills in The Evil within. Only a very select view enemies in other horror games had that bullshit.

RE4 is something I bring up again. Only 1 or 2 normal enemies had instant kills. Both make it super apparent that they instant kill you and both move slow as hell.

Even bosses with instant kills you could escape or have a chance to dodge them.

Eh, I'm used to it. My brothers are mainstream motherfuckers and I'm a turbo nerd, I just adjust my jokes and drink. Lot of drinking helps.

We showing off our mother's new TV (from Black Friday) and he chose a gopro youtube video about wakeboarding with girls in bikinis and the most obnoxious dubstep track possible. Made Grandma uncomfortable. It does not help that my mother enables his doucheyness

Squishy3

There are way to many instant kills in The Evil within. Only a very select view enemies in other horror games had that bullshit.

RE4 is something I bring up again. Only 1 or 2 normal enemies had instant kills. Both make it super apparent that they instant kill you and both move slow as hell.

Even bosses with instant kills you could escape or have a chance to dodge them.
You can run away from every instant kill in The Evil Within. They just didn't know those enemies would do that. They only appear in this chapter, IIRC.

Also the people who say the bosses have Silent Hill type explanations are 100% right. Hell, all of the enemies all have Silent Hill type explanations. You get detailed explanations about every single thing in the game in the model viewer you unlock after beating the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom