• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
Can i employ you to create more avant-garde avatars?

Okay
EQnNqDY.jpg

Here are some games I would love an LP of but know they will never do it and I am crazy:

EVO: Search for Eden A bizarre SNES rpg where they can discuss the meaning of life and dicks.

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Woolie would need to be present

Five Days a Stranger A short and scary point-and-click for Pat and Woolie

Spiderman 3 Wii Version Worst motion controls I have experienced on the Wii

Zenfalcia

Guys, didn't we talk about not using GAF as a game chat room? It doesn't really matter in retrospective, but it'll keep the post count lower? I doubt Pat knows about the steam chat little rule we set up, oh well..

Here are some games I would love an LP of but know they will never do it and I am crazy:

Spiderman 3 Wii Version Worst motion controls I have experienced on the Wii
THAT GAME IS AMAZING. I delivered all the delicious fruit pies I could.
Guys, didn't we talk about not using GAF as a game chat room? It doesn't really matter in retrospective, but it'll keep the post count lower? I doubt Pat knows about the steam chat little rule we set up, oh well..
Pat used to use the Steam chat when he played Skullgirls here, but I haven't seen him use it for non-steam games.

Tako

I would love to see Matt do something special for Valentine with the all the girlfriends/fiance. Maybe more Cryme Tyme, Anime Bullshit or maybe some more old school playthroughs. Or better yet every other Saturday they all do a drunk quick look

The Peter vs Harry fight and the quick time events are fucking terrible and it would be great to see their reactions.
Oh yeah. My favorite thing was when I beat up criminals who were beating up a fruit pie truck and they say "MAYBE I WAS JUST A DISTRACTION" and it turned out they're a 'distraction' for a group of dudes 2 blocks away beating up some random people.

I also enjoy taking bombs out of buildings, carrying them to a random citizen, handing it to them by placing it on the ground, and them just standing there with it. Not a policeman mind you, just a random NPC.

I don't think he'll use it for other stuff since it'll require him to use steam when he doesn't need to when he could just use GAF where everyone is. It's fine.
Yup. No big deal. For ourselves though, we can just use it to set up matches. Main reason it was used that way today was because it's where Pat was.

Oh yeah. My favorite thing was when I beat up criminals who were beating up a fruit pie truck and they say "MAYBE I WAS JUST A DISTRACTION" and it turned out they're a 'distraction' for a group of dudes 2 blocks away beating up some random people.

I also enjoy taking bombs out of buildings, carrying them to a random citizen, handing it to them by placing it on the ground, and them just standing there with it. Not a policeman mind you, just a random NPC.

Its been several years and I am still salty I spent full price on that game.

Especially after the glory that was Spiderman 2.

Xiraiya

Well it's summer in Prison, this is not the summer lesson I asked for, actually I didn't ask for the game either, but that's neither here nor there.

Alfebit

Banned
I would love to see Matt do something special for Valentine with the all the girlfriends/fiance. Maybe more Cryme Tyme, Anime Bullshit or maybe some more old school playthroughs. Or better yet every other Saturday they all do a drunk quick look

A Drunk Creepy Anime Bullshit Cryme Time Quick Look with all the girlfriends/fiance they can play on Valentine's. Is there a game that fits that description?

Zenfalcia

Yup. No big deal. For ourselves though, we can just use it to set up matches. Main reason it was used that way today was because it's where Pat was.

Yeah, that's to be expected when Pat comes into the thread. What if someone asks if he was willing to join the steam chat to keep of it off GAF? Maybe next time when he comes back.

I think it's fine to make an exception for Pat.

I suppose, but the last 300 posts had more than half of them just commenting on playing smash or wanting to play smash. It's more of a personal gripe that's all.

Well it's summer in Prison, this is not the summer lesson I asked for, actually I didn't ask for the game either, but that's neither here nor there.

Would you prefer the cold of the land of the free or the hot of the land of the prison?

croten

I don't know if I'm better than Pat, I've only ever fought against certain frienders. I just want to fight him a few times since my fights with him were cut short on the 3DS version due to lag. Bought a LAN adapter for my Wii U just for that.

Wow, why? Busy?

I make horrible life decisions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom