• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

pubchart
My heart was set on dumb powers through bullshit methods. People just had to vote for my shitty title.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Fixed. So, the contest is going to go as follows:

We all write a short story based on the winning setting: "The Life and Times of Baby Ashley: "4 Guys and a Baby""
Your 2-4 page story should focus on this or use it as a spring board for other ideas, it just has to be present. The winner of this contest will recieve a game of their choice on steam (reasonably priced, please), and I will create a video of me reading the story all dramatic like.

Go nuts.

We all write a short story based on the winning setting: "The Life and Times of Baby Ashley: "4 Guys and a Baby""
Your 2-4 page story should focus on this or use it as a spring board for other ideas, it just has to be present. The winner of this contest will recieve a game of their choice on steam (reasonably priced, please), and I will create a video of me reading the story all dramatic like.

Go nuts.

What about the recurring character? We need to know if DSP will show up in all of them or not!

Go nuts.

Awyeah, creative writing. I can't wait to start on this and then completely forget about it... ;-;

Go nuts.
So wait the theme is just writing about how baby ashley's life?

I forget what we were talking about but I was like "it's just like that folger's commercial with the incest." and they hadn't heard of it so I showed it to them.

It's so terrible I know what thread and what commercial you're talking about. Dammit.

I assume it's a Zaibatsu joke and not just a random name, but I most likely wasn't going to participate anyway.

Jerks.

jaykay

Ashley is the name of the babby Pat was gifted in the mailbag.

Madoka's mother contributing with the truest facts "Us Adults are always in pain, That is why we drink!" Kuobey has always been a suspicious fuck but now I see him eating witch gems or whatever Skeleton Knight style and removing souls? that's no good. the stand range thing is fine.

Top Bottom