• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'd love a tag, but I really don't post enough outside of this thread to get one. Only time I really consistently post is in anime threads and I'm not saying anything ridiculous enough to get attention.

I got my tag for being a part of toonamigaf, when black lagoon got announced forever ago for toonami I made the thread ut missed when they said it would air, said that I didnt know when it would air and got called out for it by a few people, then it became a running joke in toonamigaf until seda a mod you guys probably never saw but I know well tagged me.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Lewd avatar.

brb-using-imagination-since-no-pics.gif

PM it to me

Zenfalcia

It's a seven-year-old 80GB model. As soon as I hit the hard power switch on the back, it starts up (green light) with the fans going full blast. After 5-10 seconds, it beeps three times and shuts off with the red light blinking (don't see a yellow light inbetween).

Before it did this, it would randomly power on and eject the disc. The power button on the front wouldn't work and I'd have to turn it on manually with the controller. It smells like urine so I guess one of my dogs peed on it.

Sounds like there's a lot of problems. You could try opening it up and see what's wrong. It doesn't seem like there's one specific problem, either.
So what did lelouch do

Got banned.

Alright, I need some advice.

I'm editing Sonic Adventure 2 LP and I'm having to fastforward a shit ton of stuff (Got drunk, played very poorly) and I need to know what songs to use. Should I use hilarious mashups? Regular Sonic music? The Sonic X theme? I already used Live and Learn and I want to mix it up.

I'm editing Sonic Adventure 2 LP and I'm having to fastforward a shit ton of stuff (Got drunk, played very poorly) and I need to know what songs to use. Should I use hilarious mashups? Regular Sonic music? The Sonic X theme? I already used Live and Learn and I want to mix it up.
Are there several sections to fast forward through or one long one?

Village

Use the sonic adventure 2 soundtrack

Shit is dope.

edit: You only need 3?

try aquaic mine from sa2
Radical highway
and any rouge level music.

Just use city escape.

I got my tag for being a part of toonamigaf, when black lagoon got announced forever ago for toonami I made the thread ut missed when they said it would air, said that I didnt know when it would air and got called out for it by a few people, then it became a running joke in toonamigaf until seda a mod you guys probably never saw but I know well tagged me.

I wish I had a tag, honestly. But all my big stupid mistakes kinda flew under the radar since I've been on this site.

Use the sonic adventure 2 soundtrack

Shit is dope.

I used that in the third part and I don't want it to feel the same, that's the problem.

But yes, it is probably the best part of the game. That and the level name "Crazy Gadget" too bad that's the worst one in the game.

Sanic music, during one particularly disastrous fast forward.

How about that horrible sounding version on the invincible music from Sonic 1? You know what I mean?

Total 3, though 2 are from the same section.
I'd keep it Sonic music. The one on it's own should be Sonic Boom (Sonic CD opening), other two can be Windmill Isle (Day) and/or Edit: SA1 ending theme

If one of them is egregiously poorly played,and not terribly long once fast forwarded... You could put in Groose's theme.

Hmmm who do I trust....I mean I know his regular dialogue is Matt Mercer but his fight audio sounds like his normal voice.

I do admit that Matt Mercer is doing a great job. Hes sadly no Troy Baker though...
In game battle for the most part is reused Troy lines, it is really easy to tell. Story bits and after match speech things are Matt

MormaPope

Banned
Was on the fence about ordering and replaying Dead Space 2 versus Shadows of the Damned. Went with Shadows of the Damned, rewatching some vids for that game and the voice acting, dialog, music, are all on point. Dead Space 2 has excellent pacing and mechanics, but it isn't scary, and the story is pretty ass.

Zenfalcia

I forgot to post this in the afternoon.. Oh well, might as well post it again for anyone who hasn't voted for the next BastGAF sings holiday songs. Quote to reveal.

Top Bottom