• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Zenfalcia

Maybe, but it was becoming mainstream. I actually meant why the bitcoins are worth something.

Yeah. Cryptocurrency is pretty interesting.

Not as mainstream as you think, since it still hasn't been widely accepted yet. The reasoning behind bitcoins? Some people could find it hard to understand since they can't fathom currency be based on nothing? There's tons of reasons.

Yes, it is.. and it could be the future, eventually. One currency world wide.. it'll take thousands of years. But maybe..

Not as mainstream as you think, since it still hasn't been widely accepted yet. The reasoning behind bitcoins? Some people could find it hard to understand since they can't fathom currency be based on nothing? There's tons of reasons.

Yes, it is.. and it could be the future, eventually. One currency world wide.. it'll take thousands of years. But maybe..
]It has been mostly have been accepted in lots of countries., but I can see the public consensus.

MSI gaming edition. I believe I had recommended the Asus one but at the time it was ordered, they were sold out.
Ah that is too bad, the performance boosts didn't seem to big anyway and I'm sure any version of the 970s will run fine for quite some time.
Forgive me if this has been posted here already but...

YOOOOOOOOO
Almost nothing to go off of here but that is pretty cool. Hopefully they can get it running smoother than ASB now that it is on PS4

Okingjrr

Well, Zone of the Enders HD for PS3 came in the mail.

Hahaha.

RIP in pieces PS3. I wished my ps2 didn't break after I bought both MGS3 and DMC3

Did your SH3 PC came in too?
Look at these people and their unreliable Sony consoles. Rip consoles.

Yup. 6 discs and the soundtrack, mashed into an unlabeled case for Splatterhouse for the 360.

Buying secondhand is weird.
Edit: Damn, that sucks on your end too. Guess I can relate.
I hate buying games second hand. So many things could've been done on the box or disc.
I only resort to it if I have no other choice.

I hate buying games second hand. So many things could've been done on the box or disc.
I only resort to it if I have no other choice.
I lick them.
I tend to wash my hands after opening them, and I always wash a secondhand disc with cleaning alcohol (not the pads, those have residue)

If it's in good shape and saves me $10+ I'm usually tempted. In this case it saved me $60 or more, so I'm fine with it.

U6ukovp.jpg
Check out that photoshop thread on Gaming.
Whoaa, Xbone release feels unexpected. Cool though.

The Breakfast Club for P4 was pretty good.

There has to be some Japanese fighting games for the Xbone. Sony already got SFIV and V

edit: Dear god I didn't see the Road and The Last of Us. That killed me

Jesus man, whenever this update for Ultimax hits, it's looking to be a completely different game....

https://twitter.com/XiePlus

Scroll down to November 20 for some notes. Beyond me where it could be found compiled. Here's a taste,

They removed mashing from Bokosuka (All out Attack) looooool. You can just hold the button down to get all the hits. We BBEX now.

Also, if this guy can be believed, Junpei has been buffed to hell. Shackzam, why didn't you find this stuff?

grimmiq

With all the disapproval of From Software's Collector's Editions on the podcast, I kinda expected Pat to get pissed about NA not getting the Nightmare Edition.

Alfebit

Banned
Oh man, Goodwil you were right. This week's podcast is fantastic.

I saw that thread earlier. S'pretty good.

Edit: Liam hated Rocket Power?! I was wrong, this week's podcast is terrible.

croten

Not your guys fault. Just saying I think it's stupid that obviously stolen information from game developers is somehow fine but officially released information isn't.

Scans from magazines are against the rules, you could quote the information if you wanted.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It's not just plagiarism.

It's the fact that it's stealing the revenue stream of the publication. It's the same reason why copying and pasting an entire article into an OP is in poor taste. It eliminates the need for anyone to purchase or click on said publication. Companies buy these exclusives.

Top Bottom