• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Rizzi

tumblr_m6tmhmkake1rr7fgv.jpg

neva frogrut

Please forget.

Xiraiya

I don't know, Vegeta tryng to deal with human life, being trolled by his daughter and getting upset about Bulma and ChiChi making fun of his mustache is probably the best thing GT gave us.

That stuff was hilarious to me.

Sorry I past out last night, but I actually agree with your reasoning of why I don't like burst much. The players base in chicago is majorly anime based and are some of the best, like I think at NEC two of the guys I play got into top 8. This is some super high level play, but I've been making them mad by not bursting at all during the combo and they would unintentionally drop me from the combo, but they still body me. So that's where that mind game is.

I wish I passed out last night... going to work on very low sleep today...

I'd say, if you're not the best Persona player I've played, you're pretty close, so I can believe it.
Also, did you check out the notes on the new Ultimax update? They're pretty old, almost a month, but I never saw it mentioned before. Big changes coming.

I wish Minato would get a redesign.

i can dream that hell be DLC...cant i?

They could bring in Minato and
Shinji
as dlc shadow characters, and not hurt canon. And now that shadows are going to be made not terrible, I wouldn't mind it.

All this school stuff has completely made me miss he annoucment of FUCKING 6.83! THESE TECHIES BUFFS

Oh my god I completely blocked that character desin out of my brain. What else did GT fuck up? I haven't watched it since like grade school.

You know how Gohan was a bad ass at the end of Z before he got absorbed by Buu? Yea he's a useless character in GT I don't even think he can go SSJ anymore.

I don't know, Vegeta tryng to deal with human life, being trolled by his daughter and getting upset about Bulma and ChiChi making fun of his mustache is probably the best thing GT gave us.

That stuff was hilarious to me.
I agree with you there but moustache Vegeta just serves as an excellent trigger for many people's hate towards GT

E the Shaggy

The Target deal this week is probably going to have me finally pull the trigger on buying a Wii U but I can't figure out where to put it on my shelf since I already have too many consoles in there as it is.

First world problems.

The Target deal this week is probably going to have me finally pull the trigger on buying a Wii U but I can't figure out where to put it on my shelf since I already have too many consoles in there as it is.

First world problems.
Put one in a box, that's what I'm doing till P5 comes out with my ps3

explodet

Listening to the podcast, got to the point about rebooting.

Sorry if I'm late for this, DmC wouldn't be the first example of a game company ignoring a reboot if they go with Devil May Cry 5.
Prince of Persia pulled that shit too!
Remember PoP 2008?

croten

Listening to the podcast, got to the point about rebooting.

Sorry if I'm late for this, DmC wouldn't be the first example of a game company ignoring a reboot if they go with Devil May Cry 5.
Prince of Persia pulled that shit too!
Remember PoP 2008?

Yeah but I completely forgot about the one after it.

mike0dude

Not sure if I want to open it or keep it in box. I'll probably take it back to dorms when I go back and set it up.

You may have kickstarted a horrible chain of events where I actually get into collecting figures. Thanks. :p

It's hard to get that PVC monkey off your back once you get started.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Not sure if I want to open it or keep it in box. I'll probably take it back to dorms when I go back and set it up.

You may have kickstarted a horrible chain of events where I actually get into collecting figures. Thanks. :p

You should keep the box, even if you decide to open it. It's good for storage and moving.

Shackzam

I wish I passed out last night... going to work on very low sleep today...

I'd say, if you're not the best Persona player I've played, you're pretty close, so I can believe it.
Also, did you check out the notes on the new Ultimax update? They're pretty old, almost a month, but I never saw it mentioned before. Big changes coming.

If I'm reading the right ones. They didn't do to much to akihiko and I see they gave Kanji like a few weird good things. If you could link me to the list your looking at that would be nice. I hope you get some sleep soon.

Oh, hey, JoJo's references in that new GameGrumps rap thing. Song is also way better than almost all of the first album.
I wonder if the animation studio did that. The fact there were two in quick succession was surprising.
It's hard to get that PVC monkey off your back once you get started.
I love it tho
You should keep the box, even if you decide to open it. It's good for storage and moving.
Gotcha. Will do.

Top Bottom