• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I wonder if the animation studio did that. The fact there were two in quick succession was surprising.

I'm pretty sure it was them, since I don't think those Game Grumpers know what a JoJo is, let alone the main character from a part that has never been licensed here.

Wheres the reference, I didnt see it.

It's when Luigi starts fighting, he does a "Wryyyyyy" and the Giorno Giovanna fabulous pose.

It sucks. I don't want to pick up a second copy just so I can play a week early. I'm not that crazy.
a55.png

ONLY that? No personal lobbies?
I can't believe that. The GG OT would have gone crazy if there isn't at least any ranked 1v1 at the very least. That seems insane.
Yeah no personal lobbies from what I can tell. For some reason It says there are ranked matches you can wait over there for but I don't know. Maybe they disabled ranked for right now?

edit: never mind. It says that you can search ranked in a menu when you go to a room and create sub rooms for private player matches

Squishy3

Thanks ATT for shitting on the Ippo stream

remember guys, don't get ATT unless it's your only choice. my service has been completely shittacular over the past few months

i durstyrolled date tho

It seems I'm going to be dressing up as a Sony character and try to find a Sony representative In my city this sunday.
Damn it. I don't want to, but I really want that PS1 themed PS4.

Dress up as crash or Nathan Drake.

Fuck I want that grey PS4! I don't care about exclusivity! Sell me one to use!

Top Bottom