• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

mike0dude

Good, Nami's worth it! Im hoping for a Dressrosa Nico Robin P.O.P to be announced.

I want one like the mugiwara ver 2 of nami but with Robin SO FUCKING BAD.

I also thank god everyday that Mogudan hasn't had one of his early Rei art made into a figure, because I would just cry myself to sleep looking at it on my shelf

Zenfalcia

OH NO!

I wouldn't say vastly. Joseph had become my favorite JoJo a long while ago, he just had episode 9 Jonathan to beat. Part 2 was far more fun to watch than Part 1. Also, I'm still not a huge fan of Kars, but the latest few episodes made him more interesting to watch.

Joeseph is pretty great. Dude, leg guitars. Think about it.

It's not but I couldn't stop myself :(
edit: LOOK AT MY SHAME!

BAopHne.png

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
So at various times in several videos the best friends have mentioned Russian dubs of their videos. While I don't speak any Russian apart from "Vodka" I'm still interested in seeing this, but can't find it via Google or on the Zaibatsupedia. Does anybody have a link to one of the dubbed videos or even the channel in question?

Yeah, I know. But that's why I said I like Kars now, just not enough to call myself a huge fan. He's pretty decent.
Argh! So I guess that's Stardust Crusaders?

yeah that is part 3, the second half of it is starting back up in Jan. so you have some time as I'm sure we have all told you many times

Archgan

So at various times in several videos the best friends have mentioned Russian dubs of their videos. While I don't speak any Russian apart from "Vodka" I'm still interested in seeing this, but can't find it via Google or on the Zaibatsupedia. Does anybody have a link to one of the dubbed videos or even the channel in question?

I only vaguely remember them saying that, but I think they were making a joke at the time.

Zenfalcia

Yeah, I know. But that's why I said I like Kars now, just not enough to call myself a huge fan. He's pretty decent.
Argh! So I guess that's Stardust Crusaders? But that's another 24 episodes!

He didn't have much personality before the last episodes. I agree he isn't the best villian but very entertaining.

Do it! You can do the thing!

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
I only vaguely remember them saying that, but I think they were making a joke at the time.

I remember them talking about it in the Cold Fear video and during the Nuzlocke and some other times as well. Sure, it sounds like a joke but I was hoping it was real.

pam.gif

360pages

I know Extra credits have some different subs.

Over all, if the CC wasn't so shit at its job, subbing would be really helpful for LPs

croten

You mean the second half that isn't out yet or the second half of the upcoming 24 episodes?
And nobody hyped me about Jotaro, so I have no hype boner for him. You guys only did that for Gurren Lagann as a whole, Satsuki and Joseph and it's now 2 out of 3.

The ones that aren't out yet.

grimmiq

Finally got around to finishing Dragon Age: Inquisition...for a game I was so hyped for 30hrs in..I just completely fell off the wagon and lost interest..I just got to a point where I didn't give a shit about any of the characters. Pretty much as soon as you get access to crafting, Nightmare became a joke, only 2 fights I had trouble with were the Pride Demon at the start and the first Dragon..and the Dragon was only until I noticed the ledges either side where you're supposed to hide from his breath while you kill adds.

Top Bottom