• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Guys, remember this?
Siona1407418572.jpeg

Archgan

Isn't berserk been going for more than two decades!? Is the manga ever going to end?

Yeah, I've heard so much about it. Griffith as well, though he's been talked up to such a level in
villainy
by the best friends that I'm not sure he can live up to it. We'll see.

This may mess with your expectations, but I don't think there is anyway to oversell someone on Griffith's
villainy.

Isn't berserk been going for more than two decades!? Is the manga ever going to end?

Yeah, I've heard so much about it. Griffith as well, though he's been talked up to such a level in
villainy

yeah the boat will sink .

Seriously read the manga, its really great. The anime is good too but it skips some of Guts' fucked up past and the violence is toned down.

croten

villainy

Yes it has.
I have no idea.
You have no idea.
tumblr_lu7majs1LV1r05ly0.gif

Zenfalcia

I'll start with the manga.
Also, I don't know anything about berserk, so I'm just going off of the reactions I've seen...but people make it sound like that if it ends,
it's not going to end well

Manga is the best way to enjoy Berserk. Watch the anime and movies after if you want to.

Nah! It'll be super fun and happy!

Hey just send me a message on PSN when you guys wanna do the ultimax party, im busy playing with my niece.
I tried teaching her how to play ultimax but teaching a 5 year old who cant even write sentences how to play one of the most complicated genres of video games seems like a stupid idea.

croten

Hey just send me a message on PSN when you guys wanna do the ultimax party, im busy playing with my niece.
I tried teaching her how to play ultimax but teaching a 5 year old who cant even write sentences how to play one of the most complicated genres of video games seems like a stupid idea.

Persona is easy to pick up tho. She'll be pro in no time.

Who is your least favorite english Va?

Contrary to popular belief it isn't JYB, since I think he's one of the best out there, he's just miscast a lot.

I honestly don't know many by name, but probably either Erin Fitzgerald or Colleen Clinkenbeard, because they ruin two of my favorite characters in two of my favorite things despite my complete lack of knowledge of any of their other roles.

Other than them I honestly don't know many dub actors because I just don't watch dubs.

The characters are Chie and Luffy, by the way.

Alright. I'll message you when Shack shows up.

Just make her spam square. Don't let her be a noob and hold it down

JoJo94

Nanako?

Contrary to popular belief it isn't JYB, since I think he's one of the best out there, he's just miscast a lot.

I honestly don't know many by name, but probably either Erin Fitzgerald or Colleen Clinkenbeard, because they ruin two of my favorite characters in two of my favorite things despite my complete lack of knowledge of any of their other roles.

Other than them I honestly don't know many dub actors because I just don't watch dubs.

The characters are Chie and Luffy, by the way.

Okay I was wondering. not getting into the new chie argument don't worry. I was just curious I can understand the luffy one it weirded me out too.

Top Bottom