• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Xiraiya

I really want to play some Dark Souls II but the new version will be coming early next year and it seems like they have no plans to let you carry over a save, so that's fucking pointless.

Contrary to popular belief it isn't JYB, since I think he's one of the best out there, he's just miscast a lot.

I honestly don't know many by name, but probably either Erin Fitzgerald or Colleen Clinkenbeard, because they ruin two of my favorite characters in two of my favorite things despite my complete lack of knowledge of any of their other roles.

Other than them I honestly don't know many dub actors because I just don't watch dubs.

The characters are Chie and Luffy, by the way.

You should watch Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne. Colleen Clinkenbeard voices the female lead in the dub.

I really want to play some Dark Souls II but the new version will be coming early next year and it seems like they have no plans to let you carry over a save, so that's fucking pointless.

I was under the impression you could upgrade your game so I assumed that meant your save games would stay in tact.

Not that I personally mind either way. I've played through DS2 4 times now and I don't mind doing it again.

Been watching TFS most iconic Dragon Ball moments...makes sense that a lot of the Buu Saga moments are so low.

That series has seriously made me want to watch Dragonball again. So good.

On another note, I'm reading the sickest DS1 thread on /v/ right now. Playing as Artorias. @_@

Archgan

To be fair, everything is better than Twilight.
463.jpg

Xiraiya

I was under the impression you could upgrade your game so I assumed that meant your save games would stay in tact.
Not that I personally mind either way. I've played through DS2 4 times now and I don't mind doing it again.

It implied the PC version will also be it's own game, like Scholor of the First Sin and Dark Souls II on PC will be separate games because of the amount of changes they're doing.

They talked about a free update for PC users but that sounded like we just get the DLC, but everything else like the whole graphical remastered stuff and the re balancing and all that stuff will be in a separate PC version, that was what it seemed to say anyway.

Which is kind of dumb.

360pages

That statement is untrue.

50-Shades-of-Grey-Christian-Review-e1357768415940.jpg

Oh god, the complete trilogy of those books was in my walmart...I bought the hobbit, holy shit it was jarring as hell.

Also, you guys really need to read Pokémon Adventures, everything is just so fun in those series. A goofy adventure with Pokémon and nice characters.

Beloved

Fifty Shades should've just been marketed as a comedy, because the dialogue is hilariously awful.

“Let me ask you something first. Do you want a regular
vanilla relationship with no kinky fuckery at all?"

My mouth drops open. "Kinky fuckery?" I squeak.

"Kinky fuckery."

"I can't believe you said that.'

"Well, I did. Answer me," he says calmly.

I flush. My inner goddess is down on bended knee with her hands clasped in supplication begging me.

"I like your kinky fuckery," I whisper.”

I mean...wat?? the hell?? is this conversation even?

Not to mention the poor understanding of human biology
and safe BDSM

croten

Fifty Shades should've just been marketed as a comedy, because the dialogue is hilariously awful.

and safe BDSM

It's bad, we don't need to get into it again.

and safe BDSM

Dude seriously I fucking hate what that book has done to the community..I can barely stand being a part of it anymore. Especially with the people in my age group.

Edit: Whoops sorry didn't know this was discussed already.

The fuck is this?

Garbage.

Top Bottom