• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

JoJo94

Well my only final was philosophy expected it to be tough finished it in 30 minutes and it was extremely easy. Well home for Christmas break now frienders, and I can actually talk and watch videos on the site now because good internets!

360pages

Blegh wrote another chapter for one my stories 8 days ago. I'm also excited for the Evil within conclusion just to see how it ends.

Morning, or should I say good afternoon, frienders. How's everyone doing?
I've been sucked into the GB P4 Endurance run, its pretty great
Well my only final was philosophy expected it to be tough finished it in 30 minutes and it was extremely easy. Well home for Christmas break now frienders, and I can actually talk and watch videos on the site now because good internets!

Great to hear. Welcome back Friender

Alfebit

Banned

Oh hey, I didn't see you standing there. Welcome back, homie.

Doing good. Hyped for the Steam Sale that starts tomorrow and disappointed about Lightning from FF13. David Cage should make a game featuring Lightning.

Shower scene when?

JoJo94

Right, should have made that a bit more clear. Been talking exclusively about JoJo the past few hours, so it just went naturally.

Yeah when you mentioned part 2 I thought I missed something video related or something like that. Good to know you're enjoying Jojo...

Top Bottom