• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

With the steam sale imminent, what's on everyone's wishlist? I'm hoping for a good sale on Banner Saga.
I think I'm just buying gifts for some people. I have a crazy year coming up with all the 2015 games, and all those new games are way ahead in my priorities. Only things I have coming up on PC are REmake and Ground Zeroes, both of which I'm holding out on. A kickass Wolfenstein sale would be alright, but I doubt it.

Unrelated:
10363576_415206628627050_5218547759566543859_n.jpg

Zenfalcia

I think I'm just buying gifts for some people. I have a crazy year coming up with all the 2015 games, and all those new games are way ahead in my priorities. Only things I have coming up on PC are REmake and Ground Zeroes, both of which I'm holding out on. A kickass Wolfenstein sale would be alright, but I doubt it.

Unrelated:

You're going to be soo poor.

Perfect. She'd be the best villian ever.

MormaPope

Banned
Re4 was the first game to ever make.me think about pacing, because its literally perfect.

Its also one of the few games where the hardest difficulty doesn't slow the game down. I'm in the middle of Chapter 2-1 on pro mode at 1 hour and 49 minutes. Its hard mode also feels perfectly balanced, if you're at the top of your game you'll have a ton of healing items and cash.

Against my better judgement Im watching madoka.

first eps, do these motherfuckers live in IKEA?

The original episodes were barely finished when they aired, so the backgrounds are the blandest shit ever. They just didn't have time. If you get a version from the bluray release, they added in a lot more detail to make shit less nothing.

Oh my god the the pre-quotes you can use in this game in the lobby

"Why don't we play some BlazBlue instead"

LOL

And that's enough for me. Gotta be up early cuz my mom wants to buy a laptop for her.

Well im off to bed. Ill be spending a lot of time practicing at ultimax tommorow, lets hope I can hit that 10000 damage with akihiko! Then to practice with Aegis, culprit and chie.

Top Bottom