• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Ah, too on the nose anyways.
BTW, I still can't believe Arcsys released two competing fighters within 3 months of each other. It's insane, not that I'm complaining.

ArcSys fighters are huge in Japan so its not a surprise. Check out the Japanese lobby's and see how many people were playing.

No seriously. I can do it. That combo took so long to figure out.

You know I don't believe you. Unless its like 5 inputs lol.

Tell that to that blind dude who plays fight games.

He'd probably smack me if I told him to git gud.

ArcSys fighters are huge in Japan so its not a surprise. Check out the Japanese lobby's and see how many people were playing.

You know I don't believe you. Unless its like 5 inputs lol.

He'd probably smack me if I told him to git gud.
Nah its like more than 10

Also tell him that while youre in a crowd and hell never know.

Ok seriously bed time, im starting to pass out.

Shackzam

Don't worry about it. I can't do Kanji's myself, and I wreck give Shack a run for his money on a regular basis.

BTW, coolio. Been needing some fresh blood in Ultimax since Maragidyne, Jinfamy and PG left.

Goddammit. I'm gonna body your ass the next time we play.
And it's not like you have to know much to play Kanji :)
I'm gonna sleep now

We played PG today actually.

I knew it, that bastard's dodging me! Come get grappled, you self banning commie!

Goddammit. I'm gonna body your ass the next time we play.
And it's not like you have to know much to play Kanji :)
I'm gonna sleep now

All you really do is that meter combo over and over, don't see how you can talk, lol.
I better sleep too, Xrd's not downloading anytime soon.

Don't worry about it. I can't do Kanji's myself, and I wreck give Shack a run for his money on a regular basis.

BTW, coolio. Been needing some fresh blood in Ultimax since Maragidyne, Jinfamy and PG left.

I've got some free time before the weekend, I can jump on for some rounds Friday.

Shackzam

Wait shack I just realized, youre indirectly teaching me how to use aki right? Doesnt that make you the takamura to my ippo?

If you wanna think of it that way.
57108_original.png

Aoki is Romars

Sorry, I just haven't had the time or the desire to play it. Will hopefully pick it up again some day.

What happened Maragidyne, we were supposed to push ourselves to the limit! You were the Miyata to my Ippo... then you sprained your ankle and moved to thailand, and I had to fight Shack[Mashiba] all by myself.
When are you gonna fight Crocodile Dundee and come back better than ever? When?

I've got some free time before the weekend, I can jump on for some rounds Friday.

I got the day off friday, I'd definitely be up for some games then.

If you wanna think of it that way.
57108_original.png

Aoki is Romars

I actually love Aoki.

We've had the huge spoiler discussion debacle already, just dodge them when you can, specifically when it's a twist that matters.

Alf, it's a minor twist spoiler in the grand scheme of the show. Don't worry too much about it.

Zenfalcia

We've had the huge spoiler discussion debacle already, just dodge them when you can, specifically when it's a twist that matters.

Alf, it's a minor twist spoiler in the grand scheme of the show. Don't worry too much about it.

I dunno.. that was kinda a major spoiler.. it didn't name anything specific, but it did give him new expectations.

How do I add myself to the Doc?

I wanna be the doc.

I'm so tired of insomnia guys, my schedule has been: Up all night and then I wake up sometime during the day quite late, whole thing repeats ad nauseum as I try to sleep and instead stare at the walls of my room in the dark. Or browse gaf all night.

Or play video games because FUCK WELL I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING ELSE FUCK.

(I'm Cranky, and also Pat... YOU'LL NEVER GET ANSWERS...EVER NOT EVEN IN THE DLC)

Alfebit

Banned
I'm so tired of insomnia guys, my schedule has been: Up all night and then I wake up sometime during the day quite late, whole thing repeats ad nauseum as I try to sleep and instead stare at the walls of my room in the dark. Or browse gaf all night.

Or play video games because FUCK WELL I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING ELSE FUCK.

Pretty much me right now. I'm sitting here in my dark rook staring at my ceiling hoping to fall asleep.

Quote to reveal, but it's explained in the OP.

Unrelated, but this is like the 5th time you've changed avatars.

Alfebit

Banned
"Admitting you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery"

I dunno, man. I keep making cool avatars and wanna see how they look.

Plus, look how adorable FemMatt is though.

I think FemPat is cuter.
That really weirds me out to say.

KyleCross

Hey guys, I'm trying to remember a moment from an old video and I can't for the life of me remember which one it was, I think it was a gag that got used more than one. The gag was random Japanese guy would start speaking with the subtitles reading something like "And on that day Matt received a cruel reminder." or something akin to that, it's been a while. Does anyone remember the video? Also, does anyone know where that reference is originally from?

Oh man, I finally watched FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos and I am wondering is this the same
supposed Milos uprising they mentioned in the series that Ed and Al supposedly got into trouble over?

Pretty much me right now. I'm sitting here in my dark rook staring at my ceiling hoping to fall asleep.

Unrelated, but this is like the 5th time you've changed avatars.

How long for you? I've been counting three months maybe more.

Then again I'm dealing with a lot of emotional trauma bullshit and stress that never seems to let up. Marvelous at least I'm not alone figuratively speaking.

A weird form of writer's block. Can't afford/get any good weed/hashish either.

I think FemPat is cuter.
That really weirds me out to say.

Zaibatsu Rule 63 Waifu Wars are happening. All's right with the world.
Hey guys, I'm trying to remember a moment from an old video and I can't for the life of me remember which one it was, I think it was a gag that got used more than one. The gag was random Japanese guy would start speaking with the subtitles reading something like "And on that day Matt received a cruel reminder." or something akin to that, it's been a while. Does anyone remember the video? Also, does anyone know where that reference is originally from?

Don't know specifically, but the joke is from Attack on Titan's "And on that day, humanity received a cruel reminder"

Alfebit

Banned
How long for you? I've been counting three months maybe more.

Then again I'm dealing with a lot of emotional trauma bullshit and stress that never seems to let up. Marvelous at least I'm not alone figuratively speaking.

A weird form of writer's block. Can't afford/get any good weed/hashish either.

Well, currently only about 2 weeks but I've gone through this multiple times. Shit sucks because I decide against playing video games because I want to sleep but then I end up not sleeping for hours and I feel like I could have used those hours to do something more productive.

Top Bottom