• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Speaking of best girl, liking the new avatar.

Thanks. Gotta show the fighting game waifu some love.

Of all the hidden mysteries of the Best Friends, I really want to know how the hell Pat gets into bed. He wraps himself up like a burrito or something?

And then he does sick burrito combos on the other best friends till he scores perfect knockouts and sleeps on their giant piles of salt.

That was definitely entertaining to watch so far

edit: after watching the whole thing, the deaths after the asylum were weirdly out of place and definitely cool to see where and how you died in places that beginners aren't supposed to go.
Yeah I have two hours of footage but the audio is way out of sync and would just be a headache to sit through and fix. I shouted victory after the boss fight and then showed how victory was just an illusion. Yeah I fucked up.

Rizzi

Those would be tears of sadness and confusing arousal.

I'm not even sure how they could do a VN LP it would almost be like listening to a podcast since there really isn't any gameplay going on.

I uh..I like lemons <.<

tumblr_m04a9gwhBb1qjsel6.jpg

Too lewd?

When did that happen?
I don't even remember any alchohol being in the show.

Her mom
almost every time she came home from work was drunk and ended up being passed out and carried off to bed. I thought her dad the only one that was "normal" without any apparent problems.

Stay away from toothbrushes Araragi

It's too late for that now..the toothbrush and I have become one..it has become an extension of myself and is a part of me..

I cant see any waifu material in this series.

All the girls look way too young, even the adults. And then there's whole...
everythings fucked up thing.

Best girl =/= waifu lol. I don't know anyone that would say a Madoka girl is a waifu. They're like in middle school.

Sayaka is best girl though.

What? Everyone knows Zato=1 is best fighting game waifu

His Japanese voice is Dio after all and Dio is waifu forever

joe2187

Banned
When did that happen?
I don't even remember any alchohol being in the show.

The first few eps s
how her mom as a salary woman and how madoka had to help her father pick up her mother because she passed out on the front door because she's too drunk. and the conversation she has with her mom at night talking about growing up and her mother saying when things get tough "weve always got alcohol"

Zenfalcia

Her mom
almost every time she came home from work was drunk and ended up being passed out and carried off to bed. I thought her dad the only one that was "normal" without any apparent problems.

I remember it now.

Madoka was asking for advice for her mom after Sayaka became a magical girl I think and she tells her that all her problems will go away when shes old enough to drink alcohol

The first few eps s
how her mom as a salary woman and how madoka had to help her father pick up her mother because she passed out on the front door because she's too drunk. and the conversation she has with her mom at night talking about growing up and her mother saying when things get tough "weve always got alcohol"

Ah, ok. Yeah, i remember now.

Zenfalcia

B6YPUY5.png

A shame the image was more wide than it is long. Having something that doesn't fit 100x120 drives me batty.

You could probably play around with it and make it fit.. it'd probably be cropped to fit.
For those of you have played Katawa Shoujo..what are your waifu ranking for it? I'm incredibly curious..

1. Emi
  2. Hanako
  3. Lily
  4. Rin
  5. Kenji
  6. Shizune

i wished hanako's story was longer, it was too damn short.

360pages

Oh god. The recent Bleach chapter is awful, like one of the worst Manga chapter I've read in years, yes this is counting stuff like Naruto.

i wished hanako's story was longer, it was too damn short.

I remember I played hers right after I finished Lily's..I agree it ended way too soon.
Well, play/read through more. You might have different opinions once you gotten through every route.

Basically this, Shizune isn't bad..it's just all the other characters are so much better.

Dark Souls 2 on sale on Steam for $15.

Dark Souls 1 for $5

Ive played only once and it was with Hanako

The uhh ripped stocking scene kinda got me a little bit if it was more natural she would be best girl for me. Trying not to spoil shit lol

Rin is like Chie to me..a really good friend..but ehhhh not good enough to date.

Top Bottom