• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I fell into the GB P4 Endurance run hole. I watched 12 hours of people poorly play the game and loved every minute of it. Mysterious Fox will never be the same

Ah, ok. Yeah, i remember now.
I just watched the episode a couple days ago, I think the direct quote was something like "We adults are always in pain, that's why we drink alcohol!" When Madoka was asking for help with blue hair girl. Madoka also says she can't wait to drink with her and her mother replies well grow up faster or something like that

joe2187

Banned
  1. Rin
  2. Rin
  3. Rin
  4. Rin
  5. Rin
  6. Rin

Rins route in a nutshell

jaOQDak.gif

tumblr_mgo3dj0lJZ1rssclxo2_250.gif

I fell into the GB P4 Endurance run hole. I watched 12 hours of people poorly play the game and loved every minute of it. Mysterious Fox will never be the same
Now you see why I can never play P4 for myself because every decision I would make would be informed by Charlie Tunoku and his antics.

You should also watch their dual Deadly Premonition runs. Not as long, but definitely a descent into madness for everyone involved in the videos.

I guess that makes sense, but I would be all Souls'd out after Bloodbourne.
Not me, because it's a Bloodborne game, not a Souls game.

Zenfalcia

WAIT FOR THE DAILY

i have no clue what this means

Sklafraudbear confirmed as a fraud.
you'll figure it out eventually.
I already have so much in my backlog... I'll try to play it inbetween classes I guess.

I guess. I barely scratched the surface of my backlog.. thanks gafbama!
I just watched the episode a couple days ago, I think the direct quote was something like "We adults are always in pain, that's why we drink alcohol!" When Madoka was asking for help with blue hair girl

Oh, ok. I think i just forgot about that scene since it wasn't that important imo.

Now you see why I can never play P4 for myself because every decision I would make would be informed by Charlie Tunoku and his antics.

You should also watch their dual Deadly Premonition runs. Not as long, but definitely a descent into madness for everyone involved in the videos.

Not me, because it's a Bloodborne game, not a Souls game.
If they are free I'll check them out, is Vinny and Jeff one of the teams?

joe2187

Banned
Madoka Eps9

Wut................................. .......................................................................................

JoJo94

UHm...So...I keep using my furious action and random specials keep coming out in Ultimax so I decide to test something...I think my controller is so messed up that it think just rotating the left stick and clicking it activates a lot of other buttons.

UHm...So...I keep using my furious action and random specials keep coming out in Ultimax so I decide to test something...I think my controller is so messed up that it think just rotating the left stick and clicking it activates a lot of other buttons.
I think your PS3 pcb is misaligned if its doing that. Apparently its a common problem.

croten

Yeah mine does that too. I found that out when I was playing Ground Zeros and I just jumped into the ground and fired my unsilenced assault rifle wildly into the air

JoJo94

I think your PS3 pcb is misaligned if its doing that. Apparently its a common problem.

There's a chance it could be that, it could just be age too since this is the controller I have had forever.

Yeah mine does that too. I found that out when I was playing Ground Zeros and I just jumped into the ground and fired my unsilenced assault rifle wildly into the air

Okay wanted to see if this happened to other people too.

The rest were not well written enough to get a strong reaction out of me.

I have a really bad habit of getting emotionally invested in shit like this especially if their is romance involved. I normally don't feel much on my own so that gives me my daily dose of emotion.

Emouse

Getting DS2 & MGR:R in steam sale because I already own them both already wut

anything else I should look out for?

also Skullgirls is cheap
as is Vanguard Princess, go git your loli fightmans

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Getting DS2 & MGR:R in steam sale because I already own them both already wut

anything else I should look out for?

also Skullgirls is cheap
as is Vanguard Princess, go git your loli fightmans

Wait for Skullgirls to be a daily, but yes. Buy Skullgirls. PC Support is incredible and the game is updated often. There are group lobbies with simultaneous matches.

Top Bottom