• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Bit of a cop out because it's the same opening for 148 episodes but the animation on it in this iteration just makes me love it so much.

MOAR OP's

Man I love HxH's OP, but I didn't want to bring it up because apparently tons of people hate it.

That's how it is with D.Gray-Man. The openings tell the story better than the series, all of them are fucking great too. Shame about D.Gray-Man being unadulterated garbage now, though.

I tried getting into D.GM, but there was this dumb scene in a graveyard and I just lost interest. I feel that shame aswell, it had potential.

-I love Rurouni Kenshin's aswell, the 1st OP was nostalgia and just great. But the 2nd one took me a while to get used to it, then I couldn't get enough.

DO IT.

Eps 10 is a kick in the balls.

just finished it
really good episode and I love seeing multiple timelines. they foreshadow the time travelling really well. I saw it coming and looking back it is kinda obvious with Madoka asking Homura if they have met before so many times and the dream at the start. Kyubey flat out says she has time magic in the last episode as well. They did the past scenes great and they all had a lot of impact to them.

Emouse

The only thing that irks me about DS2 PC, and I suppose a lot of PC games in general that have controller support is the fact you can't change the symbols on the buttons from 360 controller to a dualshock, not that I can't remember buttons it's just an annoying little thing

That's how it is with D.Gray-Man. The openings tell the story better than the series, all of them are fucking great too. Shame about D.Gray-Man being unadulterated garbage now, though.

Lol what are you talking about? There hasn't been a DGM in forever =p

Also the OPs are the best, but for some reasons the even numbered EDs were better than the odd numbered, at least for me.

-I love Rurouni Kenshin's aswell, the 1st OP was nostalgia and just great. But the 2nd one took me a while to get used to it, then I couldn't get enough.

Do you even Heart of Sword?

I tried getting into D.GM, but there was this dumb scene in a graveyard and I just lost interest. I feel that shame aswell, it had potential.

D.GM is one of the most disappointing wastes of potential I've ever seen and it's super depressing.

Kenshin has awesome music. Fucking 4th Avenue Cafe is one of my favorites.

An OP I adore on every single level of direction, art direction and music is the second Haruhi OP, so fucking well done.

croten

Woolieswag.gif

ultimax

I've seen/heard about OreImo are the Claris songs. And I really want it to stay that way.
Watch Oriemo. Just do the thing.
and when you realize how much you love it come back here and thank me
ClariS is pretty good at making OPs like they did with Madoka.
Yeah she's really great. that madoka one is so perfect
Goddamn it, you just made me click on an Oreimo relatated vid.

I don't know what those are.
Embrace it!

Speaking of Madoka, anyone read those terrible spinoff manga's? I did then I killed myself. I'm a ghost now, PG is here with me, it's not too bad honestly.

What's bad about them?

Everything. They're just generic schlock manga bullshit cashing in on the license.

wait, was this before or after the banishment and resurrection in OT1? are you a double ghost?

The timeline is muddled. Somebody must be trying to change the history of the thread. Maybe the creations of the google doc is destroying Team Shameless' past and us along with it!

One last score to settle before putting Dark Souls 2 to rest...

"Memories broken the truth goes unspoken I'VE EVEN FORGOTTEN MY NAME~!"

"I don't know the season or what is the reason I'M STANDING HERE HOLDING MY BLADE~!"

I really hope they play Rules of Nature while he fights Alonne. My hype meter would burst through to the Heavens.

Stop trying to get me to watch OreImo :mad:
Really though give it a shot, Oreimo may come off as creepy because wincest but it's actually a really good romance if you can get past that.

Rules of Nature should be played when fighting Sinh (Or Ancient Dragon lol)

"It's the only thing I ever know" fits the Samurai duel with Alonne XD

Did Woolie ever even attempt the Ancient Dragon fight? I can't remember.

ultimax

Anyone who doesn't like the Berserk OP:
1) You're dumb.
2) Check out this really cool alternate version. I like the original in spite of being ridiculous, but this is a really good alternate version.
I love the berserk Op. I think you're the only person I know who doesn't hate it. I think it's fits the feel of the golden age arc pretty well
Stop trying to get me to watch OreImo :mad:
Don't be a fraud! Give it a chance!

Unless you just hate slice of life's or something

Top Bottom